Petar Jordan Zivkovic
Verified Expert in Finance
Petar has been regional CFO for a Forbes 100 company over the last five years, leading a multinational company's controlling and strategy division with €250 p.a. of local revenue. He held mid and senior positions in Deloitte and PwC, working on 20+ M&As, various audit, valuations, and restructuring engagements in Europe, serving IT, distribution, aviation, pharmaceuticals, and trade industries. Petar enjoys advising clients on complex financial modeling linking both business and finance worlds.
Regional Finance Manager and Managing Director
Forbes 500 Company
- Lead finance organization with responsibility for EUR 30 million+ p.a. revenue over the region.
- Led all finance-related functions for a Forbes 500 company, a leading IT distribution in the Balkans region (Europe) through three entities covering eight countries (both EU and non-EU).
- Created quarterly, annual, and long-term board-approved budgets and forecasts.
- Led complete company shift and reorganization.
- Managed division spin-off (70% of the legacy business).
- Covered all statutory requirements and submissions.
- Doubled the finance team and tripled the regional team coverage in less than two years.
- Worked closely with the gobal finance leadership team to implement key finance enchantment, and world wide and local changes.
Manager, Financial Controlling and Strategy
- Guided the budgeting and controlling processes for four years, within a 97% level of accuracy.
- Owned various profit improvement initiatives, of which 70% were successfully implemented.
- Produced company strategy and business transformation projects such as a complete sales channel strategy redefinition, product offering transformation, brand repositioning, and operational fulfilment redesign.
- Reduced the cost of sales by 20% over the accountable periods by performing deep dive analyses, identification of gaps, and constructive goal-setting processes.
- Developed a strategic plan and financial forecasting model in support of a $100+ million cost group.
- Introduced a sales channel strategy, based on deep financial and investment analyses.
- Produced an analysis to support decision-making, such as the board decisions support, sensitivity analysis, financial gap identifications and mitigation, and risk exposures quantification.
- Built detailed financial models for various projects, including capital projects rate of return analysis, complex contract evaluation, and purchase of property valuations.
Senior in Financial Advisory
- Managed numerous projects successfully for premium clients in Balkan region. Primarily supported M&A, valuations and restructuring deals in industries such as oil and gas, pharmaceutical, trade, entertainment, and dairy.
- Utilized valuation methods such as comparable companies analysis, discounted cash flow analysis, precedent transactions, and leveraged buyout analysis.
- Sourced, screened, and performed full-scope due diligence engagements with 20+ companies (mid to large size) with EUR 100+ million in revenues.
- Completed more than ten M&A transactions from teaser to finalization.
- Led the advisory engagements with up to ten associates and interns per project.
- Built detailed financial models covering profit and loss, cash flow, and balance sheets with projections with advance sensitivity analysis and risk assessments for diverse industry-specific indicators and risks.
- Identified more than 50 financial reporting adjustments for various assurance clients in industries such as oil and gas, fast-moving consumer goods, financial services, sugar, and sports.
- Planned and led more than ten assurance engagements, with up to five associates and interns per project.
- Acquired high-level of IFRS and general accounting knowledge, alongside the advanced level of application and improvement of procedures and business policies.
Certified Master of Business Administration (CMBA) Degree in General Management
COTRUGLI Business School - Zagreb, Croatia
ACCA in Finance
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) - London, UK
Master's Degree in Strategic Management (Specialization in Service Industry)
University of Belgrade, Faculty of Organizational Sciences - Belgrade, Serbia
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Assurance
University of Singidunum - Belgrade, Serbia
Master's Program in Economics, Politics, and General Management
International Institute for Political and Economic Studies (Georgetown University and The Fund for American Studies) - Crete, Greece
Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)