Verified Expert in Finance
Peter is a seasoned finance professional with over eight years of top-tier private equity and investment banking experience. He has directly invested in numerous companies and evaluated hundreds of additional acquisition targets. He can perform due diligence on potential new acquisition targets, prepare marketing materials to represent a company in its sale, and create dynamic models. Peter is a freelance finance professional because he wants to help bring creative solutions to complex problems.
Private Equity – Capital Raise Marketing Materials
Co-founder and Partner
Desrosier Capital Partners
- Co-founded a private equity firm in 2021 using my skills and prior experience.
- Negotiated and executed two letters of intent (LOI) with potential platform acquisition targets, leading the due diligence process on both targets while simultaneously managing the capital partner fundraising workstream.
- Developed a new website for my new firm that was integral to creating its new marketing materials. Created a color palette and formatting theme for these materials and refined the go-to-market messaging.
- Received two promotions on an accelerated timeline due to my strong performance. Received consistent top reviews as an investment professional on the lean team.
- Completed a leveraged buyout (LBO) of a new platform investment and completed the transformative add-on acquisition for an existing portfolio company that grew EBITDA by nearly 120% as a result of the combined entity.
- Performed detailed due diligence analyses of target companies, with one CEO noting that he was impressed with the output of my analysis.
Investment Banking Analyst
- Worked as an investment banking analyst in the industry-agnostic mergers and acquisitions (M&A) group at Wells Fargo's investment bank, Wells Fargo Securities.
- Got selected in a competitive interview process from many candidates for a coveted role in one of the bank's top investment banking groups in their investment banking headquarters.
- Received an offer to stay on as a third-year analyst on a promotion track that would ultimately lead to a managing director position, but opted to join a private equity firm in New York.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance
Wake Forest University - Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States