Verified Expert in Finance
Management Consulting Expert
Philippe is a managing director with a track record of 15+ years of leading international corporations in French-speaking markets, achieving an average of 35% annual growth. He has served eight years as an MD in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Switzerland for a branch of PRGX, a Nasdaq-listed US financial firm. He increased turnover by 800% and cash flow from €3–50 million per year. Recognized as structured, positive, and dynamic, Philippe helps his Toptal clients achieve exceptional results.
Turnaround for the French Subsidiary of an International Group
Spectator Healthcare Technology
- Led digital eHealth projects in Morocco (autism), Brazil (artificial intelligence), Kenya (telemedicine), and Colombia (telehealth).
- Obtained EU grants of €220,000 to create the first digital telehealth solution in Africa to support families and children with an autism spectrum disorder.
- Designed the implementation methodology and key factors for its success.
- Contributed to the fundraising campaign and built a solid and convincing pitch deck illustrating key achievements, technologies, and roadmap.
SWETS Information Services
- Restructured, reorganized, and turned around the company, growing it from €17 million to €30 million in four years and achieving a turnover of over 76% in a declining market of 5% per year.
- Improved the commercial success rate of RFPs from 12% to 40%. Won over a national bid competing with other international players (€6+ million ARR).
- Built a SaaS edtech pipeline, created a partnership with a key social network, promoted e-book solutions, and implemented a Google Scholar-type search engine in the client's IT system.
- Ended customer dissatisfaction within one year and stabilized the turnover. Relaunched an aggressive commercial positioning, restored brand image, and brought the company to rank second in the French market despite fierce competition.
- Identified unethical practices from a competitor, sued them, and won, changing the rule of bid processes.
Country Manager | France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Switzerland
- Increased the profitability of the customer’s portfolio via a TOP 200 action plan. Developed consulting activity in VAT recovery covering 35 countries and launched SAP ERP audit for large clients such as Michelin, Faurecia, and Danone.
- Provided consulting and audit services to blue-chip multinationals, including Alstom and Michelin. Identified, designed, and sold new financial BPO services to Airbus (ARR €1,000,000) and Nestlé (ARR €500,000).
- Analyzed market trends, identified external growth opportunities, and shortlisted potential targets of acquisitions with pros and cons.
- Led exceptional results during tenure, including turnover increasing by 800%, annual cash flow growth from €3,000,000 to €50,000,000 per year, and PRGX becoming the leading player in the French market in six years.
University Diploma in Digital Health
Paris Sorbonne University - Paris, France
Master of Business Administration Degree in International Business
Nyenrode Business Universiteit - Breukelen, The Netherlands
Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
University of Nice Sophia Antipolis - Nice, France
Company Director Certificate
Institut Français des Administrateurs