Verified Expert in Finance
Management Consulting Expert
Reid partners with executives to quickly uncover new value by transforming their operating models and organizations. In his decade of experience at two of the largest international consulting firms, he has worked with CEOs, CFOs, and CHROs on the operating model and organizational assessments, organizational redesigns, shared services transitions, and digital transformations. Reid has helped executives identify over $350 million in cost savings and over $600 million in revenue uplift.
Senior Strategy Manager
- Identified and scoped strategic initiatives aimed at $300 million in cost reduction for a Fortune 500 professional services firm.
- Partnered with the CEO and COO to redesign a corporate functions organization, strengthen governance, and optimize end-to-end processes.
- Analyzed sales, marketing, procurement, finance, and HR organizational designs for a Fortune 500 travel company, leveraging Orgvue. Identified more than $10 million in cost savings and $250 million in revenue uplift potential.
- Used the zero-based methodology to redesign a finance organization for a $1 billion life sciences business. Identified and advised the client through the capture of $7 million in cost savings.
- Supported Fortune 500 industrial clients in expanding their global business services (GBS) operating model to its European subsidiaries, resulting in $10 million in cost reduction. Designed new service management processes for the GBS organization.
Manager, Strategy and Operations
- Developed a new finance target operating model, organizational design, and transformation roadmap for the world’s largest healthcare organization.
- Created a target operating model and a suite of outbound sales and customer care solutions for a $70 billion shipping and logistics provider, including call centers, chat, and self-help tools, leading to over $300 million in recovered revenue.
- Reviewed business processes and designed operational KPIs for a federal public health agency.
Project Coordinator, Economic Studies
The Brookings Institution
- Influenced current policy debates by analyzing large datasets and developing presentations and testimony for four congressional hearings on economic opportunity and education policy.
- Planned topics and coordinated logistics for private meetings with federal and international government agencies, including the US Census Bureau and the Singapore Ministry of Social and Family Development.
- Managed the marketing and events strategy and budget; increased the reach of research, publications, and events by 75%.
Master's Degree in Business Administration Strategy (MBA)
Georgetown University - Washington, DC, United States
Bachelor's Degree in Political Science
University of Wisconsin - Madison, WI, United States