Verified Expert in Finance
Management Consulting Expert
Robert is a seasoned management consultant with hands-on, actual top management history in the financial services industry. As an economics graduate with a Manchester Business School MBA, he combines his multinational experience with startup and consultancy expertise. Robert enjoys putting his financial savvy, business-mindedness, and customer-oriented vision into his clients’ projects. He joined Toptal to work in an international remote environment and help top clients grow their businesses.
Major IT Carve-out Project in the Energy Sector
- Planned the media village for Hungary's 2024 Olympic bid.
- Prepared an energy trading company to be suitable for a bond issue, put together the prospectus, and oversaw the successful bond issue and private placement process.
- Composed and ran a full-scale train-the-trainer program in personal financial wellness for a major regional bank.
CFO & Member of the Board
- Participated in developing the first fully online consumer lending process where the customer could do the whole transaction on their mobile, from applying to signing for disbursement. The client could complete the entire procedure within an hour.
- Set up a scalable back-office loan disbursement and repayment process, which handled a 10x increase in volume with only a 2.5x staff increase.
- Prepared a series of business plans for the startup company, including the initial launch plan and the additional plans for the various investment rounds.
Member of the Executive Board & Head of Institutional Banking
K&H Bank Zrt.
- Prepared and executed a sales transformation plan resulting in a 15% market share in new business development when the overall market share was less than 8%.
- Orchestrated and implemented a major corporate culture overhaul initiative to transform the division from a service-only organization to a sales and service one.
- Increased the marketing presence of the bank's corporate banking business in the market, achieving the number one position among corporate customers within one year.
- Reorganized the corporate banking business from matrix to divisional set up and separated the sales and support functions.
- Planned and executed the retail banking strategy resulting in an increase in customer number from 75,000 to more than 500,000 within four years.
- Prepared and executed the branch expansion plan, increasing the number of outlets from 15 to 160 within five years.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance
Alliance Manchester Business School - Manchester, UK
Master's Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting
College of Finance and Accounting - Budapest, Hungary
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring