Romano Del Bianco
Verified Expert in Finance
Romano has extensive corporate banking experience with JPMorgan and Macquarie Bank across Europe, the Americas, and Australia. He has led multiple acquisition finance deals from a senior lending perspective. Romano delivers value through each transaction stage, from origination and evaluation to execution.
- Managed the overall relationship for a portfolio of large corporations and financial institutions, ensuring client objectives were met across financing, treasury services, risk management, working capital, and investments.
- Delivered multiple COVID-19 emergency backstop facilities to corporate clients through volatile market conditions. Collaborated with clients to ensure that their overall liquidity position remained resilient through the pandemic.
- Originated, secured, and closed a number of bespoke lending facilities to support the growth agenda of clients. Worked with clients to optimize their balance sheet position, simultaneously deepening the overall client relationship.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Structured and executed a number of highly complex residential developments from a secured lender perspective. Coordinated with valuers, builders, and internal stakeholders to bring the properties to life.
- Managed the overall relationship for a portfolio of Australian-listed real-estate investment trusts and unlisted property vehicles across domestic and offshore markets.
- Arranged an innovative finance solution for a single asset data center.
- Coordinated numerous debt capital raising and credit rating advisories from a relationship management perspective.
- Managed a number of clients in the Scandinavian credit portfolio consisting of mutual, hedge, and pension funds.
- Headed the negotiations of a number of ISDA agreements from a credit perspective.
- Oversaw completing credit due diligence and preparing the credit approval memo, including modeling and financial analysis, concerning a new client onboarding.
- Supported several mergers and acquisitions for small-to-medium-sized businesses. Managed the transactions from target identification to execution and integration.
- Performed a rigorous financial analysis in comparison to peers to identify and unlock growth opportunities.
- Undertook business valuations, cash flow forecasting, financial modeling, and pre-lend due diligence for commercial lending transactions.
- Managed loan negotiations and documentation execution.
Bachelor's Degree in Commerce
Bond University - Queensland, Australia