- Closed and structured a $50 million asset-based delayed draw term loan for an ASX-listed E&P company.
- Advised top-tier, US-based, multi-billion dollar credit fund on Alaskan E&P opportunities.
- Served as the CFO and managed relationships with private equity/debt sponsors for a Texas-based E&P company.
- Worked as an outsourced CFO for a suburban, Houston-based real estate development company.
- Served as the CFO of a private equity-backed, Houston-based E&P company.
Focus areas: Capital Structure, Corporate Finance, Financial Strategy, Reserve-based Credit, International Finance, Specialty Finance, Equipment Finance, Real Estate Finance, Project Finance, Financial Modeling, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Financial Risk Assessment, Financial Management, Financial Options, Debt Restructuring, Bank Debt Raises, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Budgeting, Three Statement Operating Model, Transaction Modeling, Valuation Modeling, Credit Risk Analysis, Interest Rate Risk, Private Equity, Private Company Valuation, Equity Financing, Debtor & Creditor Management, Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Capital Raising, Revenue Optimization, Return Analysis, Growth Capital Raising, Cash Flow Calculation, Investment Summaries, Financial Overviews, Pitch Deck Financials, Strategic Finance Management, Data Analysis, Debt, Investor Decks, Cash Flow Forecasting, Hedging, Valuation, Asset-Based Finance