- Closed and structured a $50 million asset-based delayed draw term loan for an ASX-listed E&P company.
- Advised top-tier, US-based, multi-billion dollar credit fund on Alaskan E&P opportunities.
- Served as the CFO and managed relationships with private equity/debt sponsors for a Texas-based E&P company.
- Worked as an outsourced CFO for a suburban, Houston-based real estate development company.
- Served as the CFO of a private equity-backed, Houston-based E&P company.
Focus areas: Asset-based Finance, Valuation, Hedging, Cash Flow Forecasting, Investor Presentations, Debt Capital Markets, Data Analysis, Strategic Planning & Execution, Pitch Decks, Financial Overviews, Investment Summaries, Cash Flow Calculation, Growth Capital Raising, Return Analysis, Revenue Optimization, Capital Raising, Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Debtor & Creditor Management, Equity Financing, Private Company Valuation, Private Equity, Interest Rate Risk, Credit Risk, Valuation Modeling, Transaction Modeling, Three-statement Modeling, Budgeting, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Bank Debt Raises, Debt Restructuring, Financial Options, Financial Management, Financial Risk Assessment, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Financial Modeling, Project Finance, Finance, Real Estate, Equipment Finance, Distressed/Special Situations, International Finance, Reserve-based Credit, Strategy, Corporate Finance, Capital Structuring