2009 - PRESENT
- Built a multi-year financial model for a startup in the life sciences space. This was instrumental in raising their first round of financing, and as importantly, gain an understanding of how much capital they need to raise in the future.
- Strategized with the CEO of a consumer products company I have worked with for over five years during the pandemic crisis. I assisted him in obtaining two rounds of PPP funds for over $1 million and managed to keep costs down over the past year.
- Assisted a non-profit K-8 school that was winding down operations over the past two years. Replaced the full-time COO and managed the financial process to ensure a smooth closing.
- Reviewed the business of a high-end 10-year-old recruiting firm and discussed the overall operations with the CEO. Helped her determine the right strategy for future growth and potential sale.
- Collaborated with the CEO and head doctor of a colorectal surgery practice and reviewed all billings to hospitals and third parties. Discovered many issues, which resulted in additional billings and increased their revenues by over 20%.
- Prepared tax returns for a client that had not prepared nor paid his taxes for multiple years. Successfully negotiated a reduced amount to pay with the IRS.
Focus areas: Accounting, Fractional CFO, Forecasting, Budgeting, Revenue & Expense Projections, Inventory, Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SME), CFO, Part-time CFO, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Fundraising, Pitch Decks, Business Models, Healthcare, Real Estate Development, Three-statement Modeling, CPA, Startups, Cash Flow Forecasting, US GAAP, Business Planning, Footwear, GAAP, Real Estate, Residential Real Estate