Verified Expert in Finance
Management Consulting Expert
Stella brings leadership, go-to-market, and tech solutions design skills developed over a 23-year international career as a serial entrepreneur and seasoned executive at Fortune 500 companies. She enjoys freelancing because it allows her to work with focused leaders and help them launch and scale their businesses globally.
Reliable Fast Client Leads Qualification for a Startup
Handled Advisory, Consultancy
- Advised CEOs and management consulting firms on international go-to-market strategies.
- Advised a French SaaS workplace platform to prepare its Series A round.
- Acted as a chief marketing officer until the position was filled. Coached product positioning and customer segments. As a result, the company closed deals faster and entered ten new geographic markets in 2021.
- Led workshops on corporate culture and developed a culture guide for recruitment, onboarding, and day-to-day decision-making.
- Provided advisory consulting for a Big 4 consulting firm on market entry strategy for one of their clients looking to expand to workplace services.
- Highlighted key market trends and growth drivers in the workplace services competitive sector.
Director | EMEA Business Leader
- Led the product launch of Host in EMEA, a strategic new global business line for CBRE combining experience services and digital platforms.
- Held P&L responsibilities and scaled the EMEA region to $26 million revenues within two years, making the Host product a unique value proposition to CBRE’s clients.
- Built the EMEA cross-functional team during the first year by recruiting, training, and coaching three directors and three senior managers.
- Designed scalable processes and influenced the product roadmap to meet EMEA's market requirements.
- Led the business development in EMEA by partnering with regional sales champions. Led the response of global RFPs, coordinating multi-countries and cross-functional teams.
- Developed trusted relations with global clients and internal stakeholders.
Founder and CEO
Handled | PropTech Startup
- Participated in a 6-month startup acceleration global program with the Startup Leadership Program and pitched in Paris and London's Demo Day in front of VCs.
- Founded handled to help short-term rental managers deliver consistent and scalable exceptional personal guest experiences by automating hospitality requests and logistics, allowing owners to grow faster.
- Designed guest experience journey mapping, recruited, and managed remote teams to deliver hospitality services to VIP guests.
- Developed a scalable framework enabled by a technology stack supporting the back and front of the house for short-term professional rental.
Director, Property Management
Les Galets, Vacation Rental
- Managed renovation projects and designed guest experience journey mapping.
- Recruited and managed remote teams to deliver hospitality services to VIP guests.
- Developed a scalable framework enabled by a technology stack to support the back and front of the house, creating a blueprint for short-term professional rental.
Founder | CEO
- Founded Media Reciprocity to activate communities in commercial real estate class A-buildings.
- Closed a seed round of venture capital with both individuals and corporate investors.
- Launched an internal media network at Les Docks de Marseille, a 100,000 square meter, mixed-used asset to reinforce community and real estate asset brand identity.
- Delivered the first live network for commercial real estate enabled real-time audience measurement as a SaaS in France.
- Deployed media campaigns and a corporate content channel on a digital signage network, reaching a daily audience of 10,000 unique viewers.
International Project Manager
KPNQwest (Ebone/ GTS Inc)
- Successfully launched three new data centers and web hosting services in London, Amsterdam, and Paris, bringing the Ebone network closer to rural Internet service providers.
- Joined the global cross-functional go-to-market team for streaming media services.
- Launched streaming media services operations in Europe by deploying pilots with RTL radio station and the first live-streamed concert.
- Initiated the Customized Solutions program for the US and European clients,. allowing Ebone to launch a differentiating professional services offer.
- Led European RFI and RFPs response, providing technical pre-sale support and pitching to clients.
- Acted as liaison between the US HQ and EMEA region.
Equity Research Analyst
- Wrote a research note on an emerging E-banking sector.
- Market analysis of European Banking M&A activities.
- Developed financial models and realized financial analysis.
Groupe Credit Agricole
- Oversaw a portfolio of European companies looking to finance their expansion.
- Developed a CRM to optimize credit lines renewal management and risk analysis.
- Translated the Global Market Outlook Client Newsletter from French to English.
Demo Day & VC Pitch in Startup Accelerator
Startup Leadership Program - Paris, Ile-de-France, France
Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
Tsinghua University - Beijing, China
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Strategy
Neoma Business School - Reims, France
Master's Degree in Economics, English, and Finance
La Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris, France
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring