Water Resources Project Manager
2021 - PRESENT
IDS Borjomi Georgia
- Managed strategic projects related to the development of water resources for Borjomi mineral water. Helped increase daily water extraction by 60m3 a day with the possibility of 72m3 addition in 2022.
- Prepared 3-year and 10-year strategic financial models for the Georgian business unit, including Borjomi and Likani Mineral Water and Bakuriani Spring Water demand projection, detailed calculation of the COGS by SKU, and logistics for all markets.
- Prepared a 10-year water development program, including all financial projections of the CAPEX and feasibility assessment for each new project.
- Participated in forming a unified strategy for the development and management of water resources at the business unit level, assessed strategic options, and calculated targets.
Focus areas: Budgeting, Project Management, Microsoft Office, Finance, Financial Modeling, Business Plan Consulting, Market Studies, Financial Analysis, DCF Modeling, Business Planning, Microsoft Excel, Business Validation, Forecasting, Revenue Modeling, Revenue & Expense Projections, Market Research, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Valuation Modeling, Scenario Analysis, Reporting, Analysis
Head of the Risk Management and Internal Audit Department
2019 - 2021
Georgia Global Utilities
- Participated in issuing the $250 million international green bonds on the Irish stock exchange, the first evergreen notes from Georgia.
- Performed audit of the new customer connections process, which decreased the lost revenue by two million GEL ($0.7 million) per year.
- Audited all the company's key processes, resulting in significant improvements to processes and controls.
- Established the company's risk management and monitoring process. Created a comprehensive risk register and risks-heat map to monitor risks daily.
Focus areas: Audits, Internal Audits, Risk Management, Controls, Business Processes, Forecasting, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Finance, Budgeting, Accounting, Financial Modeling, Financial Analysis, DCF Modeling, Microsoft Excel, Business Validation, Revenue Modeling, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Scenario Analysis, Reporting, Analysis
Manager at Transaction Advisory Services
2014 - 2019
- Participated in all large private market transactions in Georgia during the employment period.
- Performed valuation and purchase price allocation of the Geocell during its acquisition by Silknet, the largest transaction in the history of Georgia at the time. The transaction amount was $153 million.
- Participated in preparing feasibility studies and development concepts, including detailed area program and financial modeling for Gudauri, Bakuriani, and Shovi mountain resorts in Georgia, covering over 150 hectares.
- Carried out companies valuation in Georgia in the telecommunications, winemaking, hospitality, and real estate sectors.
- Performed valuation of two companies in Kazakhstan related to oil extraction—Ansagan Petroleum and Buzachi Neft.
- Executed due diligence of companies in the dairy products, energy, banks, and telecommunications fields concerning Lactalis and Sante, Georgian Industrial Group and Mtkvari Energy, Liberty Bank, Silknet and Geocell acquisitions.
- Prepared the regional tire distribution business plan for the leading automotive company in Georgia. BP considered an initial investment of $7.5 million with a $9.6 million net present value (NPV).
Focus areas: Valuation, Finance, Financial Modeling, Due Diligence, Advisory, Market Studies, Feasibility Studies, Forecasting, Microsoft Office, Budgeting, Project Management, Accounting, Business Plan Consulting, Financial Analysis, DCF Modeling, Business Planning, Microsoft Excel, Business Validation, Revenue Modeling, Revenue & Expense Projections, Market Research, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Valuation Modeling, Scenario Analysis, Business Models, Reporting, Analysis
Assurance Services Senior
2010 - 2014
- Performed audit of the Black Sea Terminal's financial statements for several years. Identified a large number of audit adjustments.
- Conducted financial statements audit for Batumi Sea Port and Batumi Oil Terminal.
- Carried out financial statements audit of Heidelberg Cement Georgia, JSC Telasi, SOCAR Georgia, and JSC Teliani Valley.
Focus areas: Audits, Accounting, Microsoft Office, Finance, Project Management, Financial Analysis, Microsoft Excel, Reporting, Analysis