- Participated in all large private market transactions in Georgia during the employment period.
- Performed valuation and purchase price allocation of the Geocell during its acquisition by Silknet, the largest transaction in the history of Georgia at the time. The transaction amount was $153 million.
- Participated in preparing feasibility studies and development concepts, including detailed area program and financial modeling for Gudauri, Bakuriani, and Shovi mountain resorts in Georgia, covering over 150 hectares.
- Carried out companies valuation in Georgia in the telecommunications, winemaking, hospitality, and real estate sectors.
- Performed valuation of two companies in Kazakhstan related to oil extraction—Ansagan Petroleum and Buzachi Neft.
- Executed due diligence of companies in the dairy products, energy, banks, and telecommunications fields concerning Lactalis and Sante, Georgian Industrial Group and Mtkvari Energy, Liberty Bank, Silknet and Geocell acquisitions.
- Prepared the regional tire distribution business plan for the leading automotive company in Georgia. BP considered an initial investment of $7.5 million with a $9.6 million net present value (NPV).
Focus areas: Valuation, Finance, Financial Modeling, Due Diligence, Advisory, Market Studies, Feasibility Studies, Forecasting, Microsoft Office, Budgeting, Project Management, Accounting, Business Plan Consulting, Financial Analysis, DCF Modeling, Business Planning, Microsoft Excel, Business Validation, Revenue Modeling, Revenue & Expense Projections, Market Research, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Valuation Modeling, Scenario Analysis, Business Models, Reporting, Analysis, Debt Financing, Excel 2016, Real Estate, RiskMetrics, Fundraising