Founder | CEO2018 - PRESENTGreen Boost Education
Focus areas: Revenue Optimization, Financial Modeling, Budgeting, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Founded Green Boost Education, a financial services startup focused on providing financial education and literacy workshops to millennials and low-income families.
- Developed and oversaw strategic initiatives, content creation, and new business development.
- Managed and created an in-depth financial plan to account for rapid growth in new customers, product line expansion, and the hiring of multiple employees.
Senior Associate2012 - 2018Morgan Stanley
Focus areas: Growth Capital Raising, Profitability Analysis, Market Research, Valuation, Three Statement Operating Model, Revenue & Expense Projections, Capital Structure Analysis, Comparable Company Analysis, Capital Raising, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Pricing Analysis, Equity Valuation, Equity Research, Financial Statements, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Financial Modeling
- Analyzed customer unit economics and platform value across 20+ publicly traded SaaS companies to determine long-term margin potential focusing on customer acquisition costs (CAC), churn, customer lifetime value (LTV), and net retention ratios (NRR).
- Helped launch and grow a new team after only 12 months at Morgan Stanley, expanding into a leading, II-ranked Wall Street equity research franchise in less than one year.
- Researched competitive market dynamics, understood critical industry drivers, and developed complex industry models for the SaaS, media, financial technology, healthcare technology, web services, travel technology, and edtech markets.
- Developed actionable investment theses and pitched ideas to internal constituents and external clients by conducting complex financial modeling and leveraging an in-depth understanding of equity markets.
- Leveraged industry contacts and teams across Morgan Stanley to analyze and profit from complex financial situations including turnaround opportunities, special tax situations, and secular change stories.
- Established relationships with C-suite executives and multi-billion dollar clients by minimizing errors, taking extreme ownership of projects, and effectively communicating with critical stakeholders.
- Ramped quickly on new industries, projects, and challenges by leveraging primary data, industry contacts, and channel checks.
- Built and maintained complex predictive model of Class 5-8 Truck market incorporating inventory, builds, sales, and future demand/sales projections.