Senior Financial Analyst2018 - PRESENTRocky Mountain Reserve
Focus areas: Budgeting, Due Diligence, Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Financial Modeling, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Performed 5-year historical custodial client account reconciliations to create accurate cash flow forecasts.
- Developed historical 5-year financial analysis databook including profitability, working capital, and employee analyses, resulting in net cost decreases of 12%+ and an improvement in resource allocation.
- Developed a healthcare management model and presentation to make recommendations to management to optimize future performance and to identify areas to increase sales and reduce costs.
- Created an employee incentive program for both commissioned sales personnel as well as customer support representatives compensated on an hourly basis for a healthcare management services firm that resulted in 95%+ positive feedback and increased customer satisfaction.
- Developed a cost-benefit analysis for a healthcare administration software implementation for senior management, helping to determine the viability and impact of the potential software change.
Associate2016 - 2018KPMG
Focus areas: Cash Flow, Balance Sheets, P&L Forecasting, Profit & Loss (P&L), Private Equity, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Financial Data, Price Analysis, Pro Forma Financial Statements, Financial Statements, Due Diligence
- Developed a quality of earnings analysis for a private equity firm engaged in the acquisition of a middle-market manufacturing company that resulted in changes to EBITDA of $500,000+.
- Performed a post-acquisition synergy analysis to quantify the expected cost savings for a manufacturer, helping the buyer to reduce the expense structure by 8%+.
- Developed a historical price-volume revenue analysis for a regional distribution firm to determine the critical drivers of sales growth. This analysis was leveraged by executives, aiding in the decision to discontinue certain products and increase prices and improve margin capture on others.
- Analyzed cash collection trends and insurance adjudication rates for a healthcare client, analyzing growth and gross margins across practices helping to reduce the buyer's proposed purchase price by $500,000+.
- Analyzed historical working capital trends and built model projections to inform the client of the working capital needed to operate a proposed acquisition after the close of the transaction.
Financial Analyst2014 - 2015Qualtrics
Focus areas: Financial Data, Financial Statements, Pricing Analysis, Cash Flow Modeling, Working Capital Management, Financial Modeling, Revenue Modeling, Budgeting, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Performed quarterly financial analysis and created a presentation for senior management to analyze prior quarter results and inform the strategic planning process.
- Created and maintained budgets, working directly with business unit leaders to understand departmental needs to support the continued expansion of a high-growth SaaS business. This project helped reduce expenses as a percentage of revenue by 6%+ year-over-year.
- Created the pricing model for the release of a new SaaS product.
- Developed a model to forecast recurring revenue analyzing past acquisitions, churn rates and changes in pricing.
- Worked with a team of five to create new cash collection processes, ensuring rapid accounts receivable turnover and minimal bad debt by maintaining frequent interaction with customers. This project resulted in the reduction of day sales outstanding, driving an increase in cash flow.