- Developed a methodology for valuation and accounting of complex operations, designed target reporting process within the NASDAQ listing through SPAC.
- Performed migration of management accounts and master data for new business integration within mergers & acquisitions (M&A).
- Developed a finance function operating model and transformation design of target organization structure and headcount (around 300 employees and optimization around 20%).
- Developed a corporate KPI system and designed management accounting automation (200+ indicators, 250+ interactive dashboards).
- Designed support processes targeting the operating model (efficiency increase of up to 30%).
- Performed finance and support function maturity assessment and strategy development ( around 40 actions across four functional areas).
Focus areas: Shared Services, Shared Service Centers, Management Reporting, ARIS, BPMN, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Budgeting, Forecasting, Treasury, Project Management, Fast close, Operational Modeling, Corporate Reporting, Business Warehouses, Data model, IFRS Adjustments, Financial Reporting, Strategy, Organizational Design, Business Intelligence (BI), Working Capital Management, Treasury & Liquidity Management, Benchmarking, Financial Modeling, Corporate functions, Digital Finance, SEC Financial Reporting, PCAOB, NASDAQ, Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPAC), IFRS 15, IFRS 2, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Performance Management, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), CFO, Financial Reporting Dashboards, Manufacturing, Post-merger Integration, M&A (Buy-side), Rollups, Business Transformation, Operating Models, Business Design, Organizational Structure, Digital Transformation, Target Operating Models