Verified Expert in Finance
Vishnu has executed $3 billion in M&A over the last seven years, including the first take-private transaction in the Middle East and building the 10-year investment strategy of Dubai's sovereign wealth fund. He has extensive experience in preparing advanced valuation and operating models, pitch decks, and investment memorandums. Vishnu is a CFA charter holder and has joined Toptal to assist companies while traveling in South America over the next six months.
Hospitality Fund Raise Deck
- Managed the acquisition of a 100% stake in DXB Entertainments and oversaw its subsequent delisting from the Dubai Financial Market, a $1.1 billion transaction and the first of its kind in the Middle East.
- Served as a core member of the acquisitions team leading a multi-billion dollar merger and integration of Meraas, a leading real estate developer, into Dubai Holding.
- Led the acquisition of a $30 million, 5-star luxury hotel in Rome, Italy, as part of Dubai Holding's inorganic growth strategy.
- Orchestrated the due-diligence process for the acquisition of a portfolio of marinas in Europe, alongside a global private-equity fund with a transaction value of $350 million.
- Served as a core member of the Integration Management Office for the integration of DXB Entertainments, led the workforce rationalization process, and developed a 100-day plan and long-term value creation strategy.
- Headed the cost rationalization process during the integration of Meraas into Dubai Holding, resulting in $11 million of annual cost synergies.
- Created a consolidated valuation model and financial dashboard to annually evaluate IRRs and financial metrics of Dubai Holding's portfolio companies.
- Served as a core member of the investment strategy team, analyzing the company's current sector and geographic exposure and determining the 10-year investment and portfolio strategy.
- Led the expansion of Capitas' investor base, providing access to several international investors through targeted outreach, with one of the leads executing a $56 million transaction.
- Involved in the sourcing, underwriting, and closing of international real estate transactions worth $220 million.
- Advised a client on the acquisition of a $60 million warehousing facility in Florida, created an LBO model, prepared an investment memorandum, and assisted the legal team in legal structuring.
- Conducted comprehensive market, counterparty, and financial due diligence on 60 real estate transactions, 25 of which were presented to clients' investment committees.
- Prepared a valuation model and investment memorandum of an international food services portfolio company regarding a potential exit.
- Assisted in the operational restructuring of a portfolio company in the biometrics industry, led the private placement process, and prepared a valuation model and pitch decks.
- Wrote a commercial feasibility report on the European apparel eCommerce industry for a potential acquisition.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Economic Consulting
Kelley School of Business, Indiana University - Bloomington, IN, USA
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring