Verified Expert in Finance
Management Consulting Expert
Zach is a go-to-market and scaling consultant with over five years of experience. He has led $160+ million fundraises, managed sales operations over $140 million, and brought clients from zero to $1+ million in revenue in under a quarter. Zach accelerates growth for clients by managing projects, optimizing sales, marketing, and back-office activities, staffing and directing fundraising activities, leading LEAN management, and implementing KPIs, OKRs, and SOPs.
Head of Research
- Built and maintained market forecasts, including legislation, compliance, revenue, and unit economic forecasts.
- Created due diligence decks that were used to raise $3.5 million. The decks included complex market sizing and forecasting methodologies.
- Built and maintained cannabis payment and banking compliance and a technologies tracker.
- Owned Lean experiments to solve user acquisition, fundraising, and operations problems and validate key business components.
- Developed a low-volatility, quantitative, and autonomous futures trading strategy with IRR exceeding 25%.
- Generated high-quality new business by performing early through final stage due diligence on 250+ prospective funds.
- Boosted revenue by 23% and net margin by 5% by creating and selecting 12 profitable products.
Director of Communications
ELITE Opportunity Fund
- Led a $150 million fundraise, managing three fundraisers in the opportunity zone and oil and gas space.
- Created investor communication materials, explaining complex regulatory and scientific concepts in easily understandable diagrams and materials.
- Coached the chief scientist and chief acquisition officer on how to communicate scientific oil and gas concepts to a non-scientific audience.
Senior Venture Consultant
Blue Phi Capital
- Led $160 million fundraising campaigns in venture capital and other alternative investment raises as the vice president of communications.
- Built CRM pipelines, metrics, and KPIs tailored to meet C-suite goals for increased transparency and accountability.
- Managed three fundraisers and investor and competitor due diligence, ensuring FINRA, SEC, and CFTC compliance.
- Acted as the investor relations director at Toke, presenting investor research to C-suite and board members.
VP of Investor Relations
- Led a multimillion-dollar fundraise targeting angel investors and organizations and VCs.
- Built CRM pipelines, metrics, and KPIs tailored to C-suite goals for increased transparency and accountability.
- Created and executed a cold investor outreach campaign from the ground up, resulting in several successful pitches.
- Advised founders and executives on the best fundraising methodologies to pursue.
VP of Operations
- Increased revenues from zero to over $1 million by working with executives on OKR goal-setting, implementing SOPs, and streamlining back-office operations.
- Leveraged FCC geographic data to segment the market and deliver a market penetration execution plan spanning multiple sales cycles.
- Recruited top technical leaders in cutting-edge technologies.
- Designed, owned, and marketed B2B cybersecurity packages in an Agile framework, from concept to the first iteration.
- Generated 10,000+ leads for GaaS and CaaS products by leveraging a SWOT analysis on 90+ competitor companies.
- Increased the absolute conversion rate to 1.96% by designing A/B tests for SaaS products using Google and Salesforce.
Salesforce Sales Operations Professional
Project Management Professional
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring