Freelance Digital Product Designer
About the job
Toptal freelancers work with speed and efficiency to deliver the highest quality of work. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their client’s business, and ready to work on exciting projects with Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups, with great rates and zero hassles. If you are looking for a place to advance your career, enhance your skill set, and build connections around the globe, Toptal is right for you.
Toptal is an exclusive network of top freelancers from around the world. Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups hire Toptal for their most important projects. Toptal is one of the fastest-growing fully remote networks and empowers freelance software developers, designers, finance experts, product managers, and project managers worldwide to grow and excel in their freelance careers.
Toptal clients vary in sizes and industries, from enterprise organizations and big tech companies to Silicon Valley startups and renowned universities. Once you enter the network, our matchers will contact you with project opportunities that fit your expertise and preferences. We have experts in over 120 countries who get to work remotely on projects that meet their career ambitions.
About the role
We are seeking a Product Designer (independent contractor) with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer. You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Product Designer
- Experience with Dashboard Design, Presentation Design, Accessibility, or/and 3D Design is a bonus.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- UI/UX/Interaction Design experience is required
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members is required
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback is required
- Experience with AR/VR is a strong advantage
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
Full Time (preferred)
Related Skills:Back-end DevelopmentJava.NET
Opportunities at Our Network
Remote Lead UI Designer Job for a Startup (Part-time)
We're a remote startup working on a customized e-commerce solution for the millennial market.
Remote Senior UI Designer Job for a Pet Services Company (Part-time)
Consumer Products & Services
We’re on a mission to provide dog lovers across the country with canine health services on short notice, when needed.
Remote User Interface Designer Job for Real Estate Website (Full-time)
We’re looking for someone to help revamp our existing commercial real estate matching website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Clients and Jobs
Requirements For Joining
By clicking Sign up with LinkedIn, you agree to let Toptal store your LinkedIn profile.