Why should you use Toptal to build your career?
- Grow your career by working with top companiesAt Toptal, you’ll choose from projects with industry leaders like Airbnb and J.P. Morgan and learn cutting-edge technologies and skills.
- Never worry about paymentsAt Toptal, you set your own rate, always get paid on time, and never have to worry about negotiating with clients or competing with cheap, inexperienced developers.
- Design your own lifestyleNo offices, no useless meetings, and no mandatory hours. You choose your own availability and enjoy the freedom to work from wherever you want.
- Learn from peers and take advanced technical coursesHave a bug? Ping the Toptal Slack Community for real-time, on-demand support from a global network of top engineers. Want to learn a new skill? The Toptal Academy is designed to help you rapidly gain professional expertise in a new technology.
- Get featured on the Toptal Engineering BlogWith hundreds of thousands of subscribers, hundreds of advanced technical studies, and frequent syndication requests from top industry publications, publishing on the Toptal Engineering Blog is a unique chance to show off your top work to the best in the industry.
- Speak at conferences and attend eventsNot only will you be able to attend Toptal Community events in cities all around the world, but as part of the Toptal Speakers Network, we’ll also help you attend leading conferences, submit papers, and prepare and deliver keynote speeches.
Enjoy competitive, worry-free compensation.
Design your own lifestyle.
Join tech conferences, advanced skill development sessions, and more.
You’re invited to join PyCaribbean 2018, an annual, international conference of Python experts with the goal of connecting the North American, European, Hispanic, and Caribbean communities. The 3rd annual event takes place February 17-18 in Santo Domingo.
The event will feature several speakers, including Eryn Peters, Toptal’s Head of Community. Eryn will give a talk on February 17th titled “Benefits of remote working and contracting independently.” Join Eryn at 3:20 PM in Room C.
The event starts at 9am at PYHEX Work. For more information and the schedule, please see the event website.
Join us for Delex 2018, February 17th in Minsk.
Delex stands for Delivery Excellence: a dense mixture of best practices and experience. Skilled usage of test automation and DevOps can shift delivery to new heights.
This one-day event will be filled up with progressive ideas from changemakers and the most inspiring thinkers, raising the standards of automated testing, DevOps, and tools.
Igor Khrol, Toptal’s Team Lead of Analytics, will give a talk titled “Who should write automated tests?” He’ll discuss various team roles: testers, developers, test automation engineers, and business analysts, and will share his experience in managing teams. Join Igor at 3:20 PM in Room 1.
The event takes place at Renaissance Minsk Hotel. For more information, please see the event posting.
We invite you to join the next Ruby Meditation, taking place in Kiev, February 17th.
The event is a great opportunity to meet the Ruby community in the area as well as developers like Ike Kurghinyan, Team Lead at Toptal. Ike will give a talk titled “Monads are monoids in the category of endofunctors explained.”
The event begins at 11 AM at Hub 4.0. For more information on the schedule, please visit the even website.
On February 20th, we are partnering with Ruby Floripa, a group of people interested in Ruby & Rails who get together every month in Florianópolis to share their knowledge and experience.
The event will be a great opportunity to connect with other developers and Toptalers like Jônatas Paganini, Back-end Developer and Team Lead at Toptal, who will be one of the event speakers. Jônatas will give a talk titled “Search Ruby code with fast.”
The event begins at 7:00 PM at Resultados Digitais HQ 2.0. For more information, please see the event website.