Why should you use Toptal to build your career?
- Grow your career by working with top companiesAt Toptal, you’ll choose from projects with industry leaders like Airbnb and J.P. Morgan and learn cutting-edge technologies and skills.
- Never worry about paymentsAt Toptal, you set your own rate, always get paid on time, and never have to worry about negotiating with clients or competing with cheap, inexperienced developers.
- Design your own lifestyleNo offices, no useless meetings, and no mandatory hours. You choose your own availability and enjoy the freedom to work from wherever you want.
- Learn from peers and take advanced technical coursesHave a bug? Ping the Toptal Slack Community for real-time, on-demand support from a global network of top engineers. Want to learn a new skill? The Toptal Academy is designed to help you rapidly gain professional expertise in a new technology.
- Get featured on the Toptal Engineering BlogWith hundreds of thousands of subscribers, hundreds of advanced technical studies, and frequent syndication requests from top industry publications, publishing on the Toptal Engineering Blog is a unique chance to show off your top work to the best in the industry.
- Speak at conferences and attend eventsNot only will you be able to attend Toptal Community events in cities all around the world, but as part of the Toptal Speakers Network, we’ll also help you attend leading conferences, submit papers, and prepare and deliver keynote speeches.
Meet members of the Toptal Node.js community:
See 3 typical Node.js jobs you’ll have access to at Toptal:
- Full-stack Node.js DeveloperNode.js, React, RESTful APIWe are a medium-sized biotech company looking to move our existing web platforms to Node.js from Rails. We are looking for a highly experienced full-stack Node.js developer with hands-on experience in RESTful API integrations as well as implementing responsive web UIs. Our workflow follows the standard agile methodology. However, excellent communication skills and openness to receiving feedback is highly desired.
- Developer for Travel MarketplaceNode.js, MongoDB, Angular, AWSWe are a successful late-stage startup building a travel marketplace. We're looking for a full-stack Node.js developer to develop a third-party API driven search application. The app will require payment gateway and affiliate marketing integration. We're a small but energetic team and are excited to bring someone onto the project who can bring this application over the finish line.
- Social E-Commerce Platform DeveloperNode.js, Amazon Web Services, Google Maps APIWe are a startup looking for a full-stack developer to build a location-based e-commerce marketplace. Ideally, the developer we work with will have experience with Google Maps APIs, Amazon Web Services, and payment gateway integration. Our goal is to deliver a fully-featured, polished product that we can take to market right away.
Enjoy competitive, worry-free compensation.
Design your own lifestyle.
Join tech conferences, advanced skill development sessions, and more.
We’re hosting a networking for the Campinas Toptal Community and our guests on February 22nd, 2017.
Join us at Grainne’s Pub, starting at 6:00 PM, and meet Toptalers from the Finance, Design, and Developer fields along with Luiz Mitidiero, a Toptal developer and Community leader.
Please RSVP on this page to give us an accurate head count. For questions regarding this event, please contact the event organizer, Luiz Mitidiero.
On February 22nd, we’re proud to be hosting a Coworking Day in Minsk at Who is John Galt. Come join us for a day of working on Toptal client work, personal projects, or anything in between.
If you happen to be in the area that day, make sure to drop by between 9 AM and 7 PM. The event will be a great opportunity to meet fellow Toptalers, and if you’re not yet familiar with Toptal, this is the perfect chance to learn more about us.
Please RSVP on this page to give us an accurate head count. For questions regarding the event, please contact the event organizer, Igor Khrol.
On February 23rd, we are partnering with Lviv Ruby Meetup, a group of local Ruby developers who get together every month to share their knowledge and experience.
Marek Piasecki: Ruby-Like Front-End Development
Denys Pankratov: Competitive programming demystified
Dmytro Panov: Software Engineering Processes at the Fidor Project
The meetup will be a great opportunity to meet fellow developers in the area as well as Denys Medynskyi, Back-end developer at Toptal.
The event begins at 6:00 PM at iHUB Lviv. For more information, please see the event website.
Faris Zacina: Intro to Blockchain and building a cryptocurrency with JS and Solidity
Vildan Tursić: Polymer & Web Components
Ines Avdic-Zekic: Toptal Blockchain specialization.
The meetup will be a great opportunity to meet fellow developers in the area as well as some Toptal’s core team members like Ines Avdic-Zekic, Toptal Technical Sourcer.
The event begins at 12:00 PM at Academy 387. For more information, please see the event website.