When organizations scale or hybridize Agile, job roles and responsibilities often stray from textbook definitions. Address role overlap and achieve alignment on your product teams with this guide.
Richard Abi Chahla
Agile has a reputation for delivering results in uncertain times and high-risk industries. But when risk management turns into a culture of total risk aversion, you may find that it comes at the cost of innovation.
To execute on product strategy, product managers must know when and how to reject stakeholder requests while still fostering an atmosphere of openness and innovation. Here’s how to do it.
Product backlog management is the most impactful work area for any product manager. Learn how to create a healthy backlog and apply a data-driven approach to prioritization.
Incremental improvement is no longer enough to deal with the complex problems facing the world today. Companies that master Agile complexity will unleash a new wave of disruptive innovation.
Agile has taken the world of software development by storm and has now started to creep into the hardware space. However, less flexibility, more certification requirements, longer development times, and other challenges require a managed agility approach to being successful in managing hardware products.
All growing teams reach a point when they need to split to stay effective. The inflection point can be recognized early on to avoid ineffective productivity periods for the team.
As UX strategy and design become increasingly important, the challenge of incorporating UX specialists into Agile methodologies becomes equally important.
In this article, Toptal Freelance UX Designer Debbie Levitt explains how UX designers and creative teams can be effectively incorporated at all stages of Agile development.
World-class articles, delivered weekly.
Toptal Product Managers
- Artificial Intelligence Product Managers
- Blockchain Product Managers
- Business Systems Analysts
- Cloud Product Managers
- Data Science Product Managers
- Digital Marketing Product Managers
- Digital Product Managers
- Directors of Product
- eCommerce Product Managers
- Enterprise Product Managers
- Enterprise Resource Planning Product Managers
- Freelance Product Managers
- Interim CPOs
- JIRA Product Managers
- Kanban Product Managers
- Lean Product Managers
- Mobile Product Managers
- Product Consultants
- Product Development Managers
- Product Owners
- Product Portfolio Managers
- Product Strategy Consultants
- Product Tour Consultants
- Robotic Process Automation Product Managers
- Robotics Product Managers
- SaaS Product Managers
- Salesforce Product Managers
- Scrum Product Owner Contractors
- Web Product Managers
- View More Freelance Product Managers