Lead Product Manager2020 - PRESENTCaredUpon
- Advanced the concept to MVP and launched it to the market.
- Led research and development (R&D) efforts, cooperating closely with go-to-market and operations teams.
Senior Product Manager2019 - PRESENTIbbaka
- Developed platform roadmaps and product development systems to solve the problem of how organizations connect their market opportunities to organizational capabilities.
- Crafted the go-to-market strategy and facilitated the combined strategic messaging around pricing optimization and talent optimization products.
- Connected all customer touchpoints, from awareness and consideration to ongoing partnerships and advocacy, collaborating with the key people in customer success, business development, and user experience design.
Product Manager2017 - 2019Vision Critical (now Alida)
- Owned the product strategy and execution of data management and integration product lines in a global industry-leading B2B SaaS company. The key outcome was the launch of an in-product app center, which doubled the adoption of integrations on a scalable self-serve model (vs. custom development) in 2% of the time.
- Created, communicated, executed, and measured the outcome of the integration strategy for an industry-leading customer intelligence software product—Sparq.
- Onboarded and coached junior product managers on building cultures of customer-centric decision making, data-driven prioritization, commitment, and accountability within cross-functional product teams.
- Drove clarity and insight by collecting and synthesizing information to track product OKRs, provide customer ROI stories, and stakeholder feedback that influence which problems need to be solved and what stories are told.
- Continued to build the redesign of Vision Critical's analysis and reporting products by identifying key usability issues and crafting a validation roadmap centered around VC's customers. Key outcomes were rapid iterations on user experience (1/sprint) through iterative testing and contributing to a culture of API-first development.
Product Manager/Agile Coach2017 - 2017Autoprop
- Elevated an early-stage product development team to increase revenue, customer satisfaction, and growth within the target market segments through incorporating product development best practices.
- Provided coaching and guidance through product development best practices and iterative discovery models—from determining product objectives, crafting, and prioritizing roadmaps to crafting product-level testing for upcoming features.
- Created an environment of constant customer and development feedback through the scrum framework for a remote team.
Scrum Master2016 - 2017lululemon
- Managed continuous improvement of people, processes, and technology of a team with 20 members who support around 25% of lululemon’s annual revenue. Results include the launch of the most successful online landing experience to date, around 20% increase in holiday gift card sales, and 40% increase in team velocity.
- Provided support for the company's global IT and eCommerce partners through ongoing communications from user story creation to sprint planning, user acceptance testing, training, and release management. Led digital department releases of several successful campaigns, outperforming previous KPIs (Enlite Bra Launch, Holiday Gift Cards, and This is Yoga).
- Built a team culture of ownership, open communication, and efficiency as measured by improvements to sprint velocity, burndown charts, organizational results, and team engagement.
Technical Project Manager2014 - 2016Telus
- Owned the end-to-end delivery of projects under $2 million for high-speed internet access, email, and TV products by managing delivery activities for up to 20 cross-functional technical and business teams. Results included the launch of two new internet gateways, an increase in successful first pass TV orders from 81% to 85%, and the transition of several teams from the Waterfall to the Scrum model.
- Enabled the faster delivery of operational enhancement projects by establishing agile processes for the product enablement PMO, setting standards for process, retrospective, project templates, and delivery methods.
- Managed execution and risks that affected 1.5 million Wireline customers by facilitating communication across multiple stakeholders in customer experience, enterprise architecture, investment management, engineering, and product development.