Product Management Consultant2018 - PRESENTWells Fargo
- Helped lead key components of a banking product called Greenhouse targeting anyone struggling with managing their finances. Greenhouse offers a distinguished mobile app experience with unique features to help customers more effectively plan for bills and large expenses while controlling everyday spending in order to promote financial wellness.
Senior Product Manager2016 - 2018Bills.com
- Reported directly to the VP/GM and lead all products of a $30 million mortgage lead generation business (Bills.com) including consumer-facing sites on mobile and web as well as APIs used for lead scoring and lead routing.
- Collaborated with UX and lead the development of four new mortgage lead gen sites on mobile and web with 1 million monthly visitors, generating 100,000 high intent monthly leads for mortgage providers.
- Served as a key leader in developing the customer experience and back-end framework to segment consumers into cohorts based on intent and benefit of refinancing into new loan options, helping to identify the highest value consumers and enabling the sales team to sell as a premium product at a 2X higher price.
- Built and the ongoing management of infrastructure running 10+ new optimization experiments per month utilizing testing platforms Optimizely, Intellimize and in-house tools to increase online form conversion by 30%. Refer to the video of my talk at the product school-linked below on this topic.
- Managed custom API integrations to securely and reliably send leads to mortgage providers while maximizing revenue and maintaining above industry average lead quality. Support marketing in configuration and spend optimization of pixels in GTM. Re-establish organic traffic on a content website in collaboration with an SEO consultant.
Product Owner2012 - 2016Western Union
- Took on multiple roles initially through a consulting company (cognizant) and later transitioned to a permanent employee. Led the delivery of high-value features using agile methodologies. Owned the APIs powering consumers to send money through web and native mobile apps.
- Spearheaded improvement of efficiency for an API used for retrieving money transfer services and prices, supporting on average 30 transactions per second and resulting in a 25% faster load time on mobile and web. Key leader in building a two-factor authentication system used for customer verification and password reset which achieved increased revenues of over $2 million annually that were previously lost income.
- Enriched understanding of customer behavior that resulted in optimization efforts by leveraging the data derived from monitoring tools and analytics including Site Catalyst, TeaLeaf, and Splunk.
- Researched and defined business requirements for complex money transfers to reduce friction and to provide a fantastic Omni-channel user experience for online and retail customers.
- Helped expand a product for cruise ship employees to receive their salary securely and efficiently, used by Carnival and other notable cruise lines. Helped launch the first native WU app in Australia.
Product manager2010 - 2011Simplikate
- Managed development and timely delivery of customized mobile apps with integration with content management systems for business clients that included Macerich, Triple Five, and Delivery.com. Developed functional prototypes for pre-sales and diversified portfolios for post-sale opportunities. The company was acquired by Phunware in June 2014.
- Led an Agile team of developers, quality assurance and graphic designers and collaborated with the UX team for new feature design and user experience improvements.
- Managed development of product roadmap, product milestones, development of functional requirements, technical specifications, and client management to ensure satisfaction.
- Achieved success with the delivery of five customized mobile apps on iOS and Android for small and large e-commerce clients that include: West Edmonton Mall, Tyson’s Corner Center, Delivery.com, The Opp-Guide, and Paul Jr. Designs.
Business Analyst (MBA Intern)2009 - 2009Stitch Media
- Managed research and analysis on industry and competitors, similar product lines, with financial projects and capital planning.
- Developed a business analysis report that enabled the company to receive $600,000 funding from the Canada Media Fund.