eCommerce Manager2019 - 2020Wayfair
- Led a team of four, mostly made of newly hired members, to manage a portfolio of ~200 suppliers and a product catalog accounting for ~€130 million, representing ~20% of EU gross revenues (about € 130 million).
- Achieved +36% YoY catalog growth (~47.000 new products in 2019), and increased product digitalization pipeline x100 (~20.000 average vs. ~200 in H1) while improving merchandising quality (+10% tag coverage vs. 2018).
- Drove supplier education initiatives in Europe, resulting in over 40% suppliers trained in 2019 by establishing more scalable channels (e.g., webinars, video tutorials) and improving training accessibility (e.g. a curated help center).
Head of Product Management2015 - 2020Wonderfood
- Designed functional requirements and the entire UX/UI after analyzing users' preferences and benchmarking competitors, gaining 400+ organic downloads the first month and content from 600+ restaurants.
- Led an international team of five engineers and designers to ensure a clear understanding of project milestones and development standards, reaching every target on time over a two-year roadmap.
- Studied user behavior via usability trials to cut out redundant features, propose new ones, and reinforce customer experience, increasing average user sessions from one to four minutes (+300% improvement).
Product Manager2018 - 2018Yoox-Net-A-Porter Group
- Developed roadmap to build analytics platform after reviewing data strategy across three business divisions, enabling advanced analytics and user journey personalization, resulting in an additional €3.8 million forecasted revenues per quarter.
- Performed contribution margin analysis by platform over four different online stores, gaining insights and sharing recommendations with the CFO to improve profitability via margin-driven allocation of marketing investments.
- Managed the roadmap of two additional capabilities to improve marketing attribution (app tracking), and to increase marketing efficiency via cross-channel and cross-platform user tracking.
Senior Consultant2016 - 2017More
- Managed full lifecycle of projects covering the re-organization, process change, and innovation outsourcing for multinational clients, coordinating three junior consultants and driving €200,000 revenues in 18 months.
- Established 150+ go-to-market processes across five departments after extensive research and negotiation of accountabilities, leading to the commercial launch of three products and the opening of a new business line.
- Created guidelines to bring innovation outsourcing in client R&D unit, achieving 3x partnership increase within three months and securing follow-up projects for €50,000.
Analyst2013 - 2015Wind Tre
- Analyzed performance data of 6,900+ employees, classifying and presenting insights across 14 department to advise executives over implementation of innovative sourcing program bringing € 200 mln cost efficiencies.
- Established net promoter score methodology to measure employee engagement, mining data to identify root causes, designing specific personnel development actions, and achieving score improvement of 15% in three months.
- Introduced new data tracking systems to increase efficiencies and bring down costs, driving € 110 k annual savings.