Lead Product Manager2020 - 2021Helu.io
- Joined the company with 0 customers, and a vague idea of what to build. During my tenure, we scaled the company to approx. 200 B2B customers, by addressing their relevant pain points.
- Increased clarity of target customer segment, revealed their most important pain points to voice a solid, conscience value proposition.
- Led product discovery (user interviews, surveys, validating concepts, and prototypes).
- Overarched responsibility for product vision and product strategy.
- Applied JTBD principles (core functional job and job map).
- Initiated an organizational transition, eliminating silos and introducing cross-functional squads.
Global Product Manager — Skill Predict2020 - 2020Modis (The Adecco Group)
- Worked on a big-data product, turning hundreds of millions of job market-related and macroeconomic data points into sales and hiring insights.
- Conducted user interviews with stakeholders from various markets.
- Voiced and communicated the product vision to establish stakeholder alignment.
- Scoped the MVP, created product strategy, and prioritized the backlog.
CPO | Co-founder2016 - 2019Plenuum
- Built an enterprise SaaS in HR tech, digitizing HR processes to make real-time data-driven decisions possible (performance management, self-assessment, and more).
- Collaborated with users, economic buyers, UX designers, and the tech team to create and communicate the product vision.
- Worked closely with an agile delivery team to launch a Node.js and Express.js back end, MongoDB database, React front-end stack (all deployed to AWS), and Android and iOS applications.
- Aligned the roadmap so the product can serve both startups and enterprise customers alike—reaching user numbers of 20-2,000 users and accounts.
- Managed a roadmap containing both subject matter (organization development, HR, soft skills, and more) related user stories and highly technical ones (APIs, DevOps, security, and more).
- Built the product from the ground up, using MIT's Disciplined Entrepreneurship framework.
Product Management Consultant | CEO | Founder2015 - 2019Shape That!
- Founded and led a digital product development studio, focusing on product strategy, UI/UX design and development.
- Participated in more than 20 web, Android, iOS, VR, IoT product development projects in various industries: SaaS, fintech, transportation, health and fitness, banking, and more.
- Held both a leadership role at the company and worked hands-on as a. product management consultant.
- Helped Raiffeisen Bank International launch their new mobile banking application, worked with cross-functional feature teams and business stakeholders on daily banking and SME features.
- Worked with data scientists on machine learning-powered transaction categorization and sales recommendation features.
- Worked with the innovation department of Finastra on the design and delivery of a virtual reality PFM (personal financial management) application.
- Acted as a product owner (PO) for an Android application of a large European rail transportation company, using NFC technology, eliminating paper-based administration around Europe.
- Built an iPad application for Oreo, flying DJI drones, carrying an Arduino that communicated with a Raspberry Pi on the ground.
- Designed a cloud-based web and mobile fleet monitoring software for the South American market, capable of tracking 50,000 vehicles in real time.
Head of Development (HU)2013 - 2015Net mobile AG
- Screened and managed 20 technology suppliers, vendors, freelance engineers, and designers.
- Managed a team of eight at a time using Agile methodology, ceremonies, and tools.
- Defined the product roadmap and launched the first iOS and Android apps of Playboy (with safe for work content), gaining experience onsite in California.
- Acted as a product owner on Vodafone Germany's mobile TV applications for iOS and Android tablets and smartphones. The app featured 30+ live TV channels, exclusive access to matches of the German Bundesliga (the German soccer league), statistics, recap videos, a music player, and much more.
Product Manager2010 - 2013Net mobile AG
- Worked as a product manager on native mobile application products of European telecommunication companies (Swisscom, Sunrise, Vodafone).
- Managed the product roadmap of six mobile applications, working with designers, tech teams, and clients.
- Collaborated with business stakeholders to conceptualize and craft the product vision and value proposition of digital products of major brands (General Motors, Vodafone, Cash, and more).
- Designed and launched a user-generated video content service for a popular talent show (The Voice of Germany), running on a German national TV channel, deployed to AWS.
- Designed and implemented tools to analyze user behavior (Google Analytics) and to report premium content consumption in media apps (Jaspersoft).
Online Project Manager2009 - 2010E-business Research Center
- Prepared wireframes for web, social media, and mobile applications.
- Gained extensive familiarity with web portals built on different CMSs (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, TYPO3).
- Designed and launched an augmented-reality service featuring 10,000+ local businesses and POIs.
- Launched a system built on Moodle, supporting 15,000+ users.
- Delivered enterprise-level solutions (user management, release and deployment management, stakeholder management).
Project Manager (Online)2006 - 2009Terrace Real Estate
- Launched seven thematic portals focusing on distinct real estate verticals. Built a portfolio on the WordPress CMS and implemented a custom-built portal engine (PHP, CodeIgniter framework) with a strong focus on organic SEO.
- Prioritized requirements of internal stakeholders (managers, sales team, and more) and managed communication with external developers.
- Built our online marketing (SEO, PPC, web analytics) knowledge by studying and applying best practices on the portals we built—reaching impressive traffic numbers for very competitive keywords.
- Developed a very efficient strategy which helped the agency keep operating during the credit crunch.