Principal Consultant2016 - 2018Infosys Consulting
- Consulted on product management.
- Consulted on enterprise product management for Fortune 100 tech clients in the Bay Area.
- Managed products internally for a wide range of users including a talent recruiting platform, internal communities/social network, enterprise chat, and cloud collaboration tools.
- Managed distributed teams to deliver features on the product roadmap for an internally developed enterprise chat platform.
- Led the evaluation, selection, and implementation of Slack at a Fortune 10 tech company.
- Researched the market, utilized my expertise, and developed a perspective of the collaboration and productivity landscape—leading to the sales of projects for tool suite optimization.
Senior Merchandise Planner2014 - 2016Levi Strauss & Co.
- Led the development of an internal merchandising toolkit for regional product adoption activities.
- Worked with distributed teams to deliver the assortment tools; including leading the global implementation of the assortment tools for the brand.
- Developed product demand and supply dashboards to inform preseason and in-season planning.
- Worked with data analytics team to understand gaps in data sources, to integrate information with the assortment tools and to effectively develop end-to-end supply chain dashboards and sales performance dashboards.
- Designed and led a project to streamline pricing practices for the brand.
Senior Consultant2012 - 2015Capgemini Consulting
- Led three projects to develop the marketing operations group’s analytics capabilities.
- Scoped more than 100 KPIs and developed dashboards for the sales and marketing leaders of 19 brands.
- Analyzed a client's readiness for an end-to-end planning change; developed a change management strategy for implementation.
- Assessed a sales and marketing group’s competitive readiness for product loss-of-exclusivity, and recommended capabilities to the executive committee to develop and enhance.
- Facilitated workshops with senior sales and marketing leadership, led focus interviews, and developed frameworks to analyze qualitative information.
- Managed the program in order to improve spend classification practices and enable data-driven decision-making.
- Ran PMO, managed six work streams and led quarterly meetings with leadership teams.
- Uncovered that only 60% of data was accurate; improved accuracy to 90%+.