Verified Expert in Product Management
Anna is an innovative, award-winning product manager in the technical and physical world with 14 years of experience in the food and beverage sector, including PepsiCo and Mars. After starting her career in brand management, she shifted to product management for FMCG, food production, restaurants, delivery, and retail. Anna has an MBA in international economics and a professional product management education. She achieves big goals, negotiates well, learns fast, and speaks four languages.
Product Manager | Business Analyst
- Worked with the stakeholders to collect requirements and build the product map.
- Launched two big features and more than ten enhancements.
- Helped to organize all the Agile routines and artifacts.
Interim Senior Product Manager
- Created and launched over five new products for online eCommerce.
- Helped roll out a new product launch tracking and management system.
- Contributed to the digital marketing of the products.
- Developed product strategy for B2B and B2C, added new products, and helped relaunch existing products.
- Helped relaunch the site's UI/UX based on research.
- Developed analytics and a system of metrics for product evaluation.
Innovation Product Manager
X5 Retail Group
- Introduced new ways of collecting customer feedback. Increased performance on key metrics, including the number of users, conversion rate to feedback, Net Promoter Score (NPS), and customer satisfaction scores.
- Built a research platform based on mobile applications and big data.
- Won a tech competition in 2022 among 364 teams by introducing new features to a mobile app.
- Launched a new research system—as a mobile application—based on big data in 2020. Contributed to marketing, pricing, taste, and NPS.
- Improved performance on all the key metrics, including retention, LFL, NPS, and delivery time.
- Won an innovation competition with the research system we created.
New Product Developer
- Relaunched the entire Korkunov brand in 2018, including products and packaging. Oversaw communications, storytelling, and content for the brand.
- Researched and launched four new products in 2018: Dove Tablets, M&M Tablets, Korkunov Pralines, and Snickers Crispy. Created the marketing strategy and tactics.
- Increased awareness of the Korkunov brand by 6% in one year.
New Product Developer
- Managed brands and landed six innovations in Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa (ESSA). Took responsibility for strategy, marketing, communications, storytelling, and content for the brand.
- Conducted negotiations and established ways of working with Unilever on a joint venture for the Lipton brand to land projects in Russia. The first Lipton flavor launched in Russia in Q1 2017, and two launched in Q4 2017.
- Won the Idea Challenge, an innovation competition inside PepsiCo.
- Received a Bravo award in 2016 for creating timeline efficiencies for ESSA projects.
Head of International Business Development
- Drove business growth and development for the product, closing a €2 million gap in the 2016 budget and ensuring positive net revenue.
- Achieved the Product of the Year 2016 innovation award for Laimon Fresh in Spain.
- Increased sales in existing markets from 2015 to 2016 by 40% in Spain and 5% in the United Kingdom. Also, negotiated price increases with 80% of the clients.
Head of Brand Management
MBG Wine Group
- Doubled revenue for the Spanish profile from 2013 to 2014 by adding new brands and increasing awareness through successful marketing campaigns.
- Increased Freixenet brand awareness by 23% from 2013 to 2014.
- Created the communication strategy for the Freixenet brand, repositioning it to a party brand and driving marketing through digital channels.
Research Platform in a Delivery Apphttps://www.toptal.com/product-managers/ecommerce/customer-research-tool
Developed a groundbreaking research management platform and mobile app for an international chain of 1,000 QSRs and the largest retail group in Russia with 18,000 stores and ten million users.
Retail, restaurant, catering, and food delivery companies usually measure and research taste on a simple five-point or similar scale. The problem is that this doesn't tell them exactly what they should improve or keep the same in the taste or which factors influence the taste.
Comments don't help either because a small percentage of customers leave comments, usually when they are disappointed. The businesses don't know if those few comments represent the taste or the food quality in general.
I built classic food sensory research into a mobile app and collected 600,000 questionnaires in 2020. We used this data to build a taste management platform for a chain of 1,000 quick-service restaurants (QSRs).
Then I developed a new online research system for the app to research pricing, NPS, and marketing. This allowed us to work with customer feedback deeply, effectively, and inexpensively.
I won innovation competitions with this food delivery system and mobile application in two companies:
• Dodo Pizza, a chain of 1,000 QSRs.
• The largest retail group in Russia, with 18,000 stores and ten million users.
Restaurant Chain: IoT, Equipment Automation, and Data Research
Helped automate the equipment in the chain of 800 restaurants and created the system of remote equipment management.
Innovation Project and Product Management Processes
Organized the innovation processes in the company, helping launch more than ten products and creating a consistent innovation workflow.
Course in Startup and Product Launch
Y Combinator - Online
QA and Software Bootcamp in QA and Software Testing
Udemy - Online
UX and Web Design: Strategy, Design, Development Course in UX and Web Design: Strategy, Design, Development
Udemy - Online
Udemy - United States
Certification in Brand Management and Product Management
National Research University Higher School of Economics - Moscow, Russia
Master's Degree in International Economics
Russian Foreign Trade Academy (VAVT) - Moscow, Russia
Venture Capital Course
Process Communication Model Certified Trainer (PCM)
Kahler Communications, Inc.
The Complete Digital Marketing Guide - 22 Courses in 1
How To Write User Stories That Deliver Real Business Value
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring