Founder2018 - PRESENTWireFrameRate, LLC
- Defined the new career development experience for a leading software development Q&A site.
- Crafted a new onboarding experience for a leading SaaS CRM platform.
- Built and released the WebFrame Kiosk and WebFrame Kiosk Pro to the iOS App Store—achieving a positive cash flow in the first full quarter on market.
- Served as a mentor for the Udacity Design Spring Foundations nanodegree program.
- Contributed freelance design work including wireframes, interactive prototypes, and design library resources.
Director of Software Product Management2017 - 2018Hewlett-Packard
- Led the software product management and ITIL-based services definition for device health, security, and manageability for HP TechPulse as part of the HP Device as a Service (DaaS) offering.
- Defined the vision and approach for modern multi-OS device management (Apple iOS/macOS, Android, Windows).
- Performed analyses and provided recommendations for inorganic (M&A and partnership) opportunities to accelerate the product roadmap.
- Led the analysis and recommendation for HP’s strategic partnership with VMware for unified endpoint management.
- Contributed to the device-as-a-service (DaaS) strategy that received a STAR award at Technology Services World Conference.
- Presented at numerous company, partner, and industry events and C-level briefings leading to increased awareness and adoption of HP Device as a Service, including key wins with Fortune 500 customers.
Senior Innovation Product Manager2015 - 2016Solera Holdings (R3PI)
- Drove the rapid development of an innovation web and iOS app concepts through prototyping and iterative design, feature development, and technology evaluation hackathons.
- Defined the product management standards and practices for “Innovation” workstream.
- Led cross-functional agile team of full-stack engineers, architects, and designers in concept creation, feature prioritization, and minimum viable product definition with product/market fit.
- Defined the commercial roadmap for Solera’s “Digital Garage” product.
- Constructed the strategic vision, product definition, business model, roadmap, and minimum viable product for two connected home products.
- Envisioned, built, and demonstrated a connected home/IoT experience center for C-level visitors to an innovation facility.
Manager, Product Management and Planning2013 - 2015Hewlett-Packard
- Acted as the principal product manager and leader of a planning team responsible for HP Touchpoint Manager roadmap and strategy.
- Established cross-function planning and prioritization processes to drive user-focused planning with necessary business and technical due diligence.
- Created agile ideation and roadmap planning processes and implemented multiple functions across engineering, marketing, support, operations, and business units.
- Guided HP Touchpoint Manager from concept to product launch with positive revenue and user growth.
- Worked as the key contributor in several early customer wins through a successful mobility strategy.
- Was promoted from individual contributor to manager after six months of recognized product and personal leadership.
Senior Emerging Technology Specialist2010 - 2012Telstra
- Provided IoT, augmented reality, mobile operating systems, and home networking technology research, analysis, and strategy standards.
- Delivered a strategy for connecting your home, car, and life initiatives.
- Generated new business ideas spanning ideation, technology, business case, market trial, and commercialization.
- Was called upon for forward-thinking presentations and content for the offices of the CTO and CEO, board, and events.
- Contributed to goals of $200 million three-year revenue through the creation of product concepts approved by the board of directors' technology subcommittee spanning consumer network equipment, augmented reality, cloud computing, and IoT/M2M.
- Designed and deployed a study of 200 Australian homes to determine the technical feasibility of Voice-over-WiFi which.would be the technology underpinning Telstra T-Voice.
- Planned and led a market trial in Melbourne and Sydney to define product/market fit and technology selection for home monitoring product that would become Telstra Smart Home.
Product Manager | Software Engineer (Miscellaneous Roles)2000 - 2010Hewlett-Packard
- Led innovation initiatives, product requirements, and software product roadmaps for revenue-generating third-party software on HP commercial notebook PCs.
- Project managed the security team that generated a $1.5 million division annual revenue with highly successful and on-time delivery of security software and hardware solutions including HP ProtectTools and Infineon TPM/TSS.
- Created software tools and process improvements used to manufacture hundreds of millions of PCs, resulting in direct savings of $12 million and over $100 million indirect benefits.