Senior Manager2018 - 2019Strategy& (part of the PwC network)
- Offered strategy and M&A consulting in the TMT sector.
- Advised private equity and technology portfolio companies on investments, growth strategy, and corporate development.
- Pitched for, won, and delivered a sell-side commercial due diligence, advising a PE-owned global HR technology and services vendor, on a sale worth £200 million+.
- Led teams of 3-6 consultants to deliver 10+ buy and sell-side commercial due diligence reports for European software, technology, and telecom businesses with £100 million+ EV.
Head of Business Development2016 - 2018easyCar Club
- Doubled supply-side (car owners) growth rate cost-effectively, through multiple levers (e.g., funnel redesign, referral program launch, and strategic partnerships).
- Launched a ridesharing product, easyCarPool, in record time, to leverage and engage our customer base.
- Negotiated the UK’s first lease-to-rent funding solution to offer members a “free” car deal.
Junior Engagement Manager2013 - 2016McKinsey & Company
- Analysed three years of purchasing data to develop a plan of promotional activities for a CEO of an eCommerce venture to boost basket size and reduce churn by 30%+.
- Supported the CSO of a major telecommunications company with a new B2C strategy to close a $100 million forecast gap.
- Managed four clients and three external consultants; identified and evaluated M&A targets and arranged war-gaming sessions with the management board.
- Identified a set of “back room” operational improvements for a major UK retailer to increase same-store revenues by 8%; in the process of nationwide roll-out to 550+ shops.
Head of Product Management2006 - 2010Orange
- Handpicked for the founding team to steer innovation in the highly commoditized landline communications business, launched with a $50 million investment as the company's growth engine.
- Directed the design and launch of two first-in-Israel services. Initiated and carefully planned the move to in-house development, achieving over 50% in project cost savings.
- Convinced CTO and CMO to select a start-up vendor over an established supplier to launch a mobile backup service ahead of the competition, and generate $4 million in annual revenue.
- Managed project teams of 15-20 members across functional areas (e.g., marketing, IT, network, finance), without a direct line of authority and with diverse goals and priorities.