Author & Photographer2011 - 2018Freelance
- Published a book in English and Spanish about my own travel experience after exploring Asia for 18 months.
- Had many of my travel photos published by, amongst others, NatGeo Traveler, Condé Nast Traveler, Backpacker Magazine, Doctors without Borders, The Financial Times, Garuda Indonesia, and Macmillan Publishers.
Director of Global Operations2007 - 2009Dealogic
- Worked closely with area directors to design, improve and implement all the company's global operations.
- Reviewed and improved all the client relations activity, including the implementation of a new CRM system.
- Coordinated with product managers the standardisation of all development operations, from product design to its launch.
- Reviewed and implement with HR new recruiting processes across all departments.
Product Manager2004 - 2006Dealogic
- Managed the M&A analytics product, an analytical tool for investment bankers and financial advisers in the space of global mergers and acquisitions.
- Implemented an algorithm that estimated the revenue generated by investment banks on their M&A activity.
- Designed and implemented the rolling of the relevant M&A data to our strategy manager product, a high-end tool for investment banking top managers.
- Worked closely with the sales and marketing team to establish, grow, and maintain relationships with top investment banks.
- Designed and implemented client post-sales training and support.
Senior Business Analyst2003 - 2004Dealogic
- Formed part of a small group of senior analysts in charge of developing a new product for investment banks called Strategy Manager.
- Defined client needs from the M&A perspective by talking to top M&A bankers.
- Designed and implemented the process of data flowing from the M&A Analytics product into Strategy Manager.
- Presented the product at top investment banks during the design and pilot process, as well as during its launch.
Research Manager1999 - 2003Dealogic
- Led a team of researchers in Europe and Asia following M&A activity.
- Designed and implemented an internal new data entry system for the team.
- Established research guidelines.
- Recruited and trained staff.
Analyst1997 - 1999Dealogic
- Researched M&A activity in France, Spain, Portugal, and Latin America.
- Acted as the co-editor and contributor to M&A Review, a magazine for clients covering M&A activity worldwide.