Head of Operations2017 - 2018Content Doctor - for client GPTQ (General Practice Training Queensland)
- Managed overall digital marketing.
- Defined and developed analysis, strategy, and content for websites about medical training.
- Served as the project manager for digital campaigns. Led a team of six.
- Automated email.
- Implemented a chatbot.
- Led online marketing.
- Managed social media.
Head of Product and Marketing2017 - 2018SlowAging Health and Wellness
- Served as the head of product for an innovative health and wellness app - MVP creation.
- Acted as the project owner for idea validation pilot creation and execution.
- Led definition and implementation of various recruitment digital campaigns.
- Oversaw business, marketing, and content strategy as the head of marketing.
- Defined and developed content for websites about medical training, health, and wellbeing.
- Managed online marketing and social media.
Digital Technology Advisor2016 - 2017Buenos Aires City Government
- Served as the product and implementation project manager for a new scheduling and queue management system (web and app). https://www.lanacion.com.ar/buenos-aires/asi-funciona-fila-cero-app-no-perder-nid2244691.
- Analyzed and designed the strategy and functionalities for new integrative app related to pet wellbeing. https://www.lanacion.com.ar/buenos-aires/la-ciudad-lanza-una-plataforma-digital-que-reunira-todos-los-servicios-destinados-a-las-mascotas-nid2053459.
- Analyzed and designed requirements for new apps and future versions of existing apps (including chatbots). https://www.clarin.com/ciudades/chat-multas-infracciones-pueden-discutir-online-controlador_0_HJG9SfV77.html.
- Promoted and delivered new tools for internal communication.
- Analyzed procedures, identifying inefficiencies and delivering improvements for the citizen's experience. https://www.clarin.com/ciudades/evitar-intermediarios-negociados-partidas-defuncion-podran-tramitar-hospitales-48-horas_0_HJOUkj4V7.html.
Co-founder and Managing Director2009 - 2016iTurnos.com
- Launched iTurnos in 2009, currently a profitable SaaS online scheduling business having scheduled +8 million online appointments for +1.5 million users in more than 800 online agendas and growing. (http://ar.iturnos.com).
- Boosted company revenue by more than 56% during my last year in the company. Created new revenue streams through complementary products such as SMS reminders and notifications.
- Acted as the product manager for online platform and mobile app (Waterfall approach).
- Served as the product manager for an operative platform (Agile approach).
- Created business model, corporate, marketing, and pricing strategy and implementation.
- Formulated business plan. Analyzed business developments and monitored market trends.
- Designed and managed campaigns (online marketing, trade shows, direct marketing, radio, and press - spokesperson).
- Earned exceptional brand awareness and testimonials from clients thus consolidating a leading position in the industry for the company.
- Created product positioning and messaging to differentiate products in market and expand visibility. Developed pricing strategies while balancing firm objectives with customer satisfaction maximization.
- Led re-branding project.
- Carried out sales and training meetings with clients and potential clients.
- Selected personnel, trained them to ensure smooth adoption of their daily work and supervised them, offering constructive feedback on their work performance.
- Reviewed sales, customer concerns, and new opportunities to drive business strategy and defined clear targets and objectives and communicated them to other team members( staff of 5 employees) at weekly planning sessions.
Business Strategy Consultant, Business Analyst2008 - 2009McKinsey & Company
- Served as a strategic marketing consultant for one of the largest players in the consumer electronics industry in Brazil. Performed competitor benchmarking analysis, defined market positioning, and identified potential product enhancements for a cell phone manufacturing company.
- Performed operations analysis and consulting for a client in the Telco Industry in Brazil. Recommended operational improvements based on tracking and analysis for a telco company.
- Provided strategic consulting and business analysis for one of the biggest media companies in Brazil. Defined 5-year strategy for a media company assessing the impact of current business processes on users and stakeholders.
- Analyzed the acquisitions strategy for one of the biggest Agro companies in Brazil.
- Developed the integration and operations strategy for a big client in the finance industry in Brazil.
- Performed a research analysis for a pro-bono client.