Senior Development Product Owner2019 - 2019USAA
- Architected a technical solution to meet Regulation E and NACHA compliance for capturing and storing member authorization for all funds transfer transactions.
- Cut through the red tape to deliver OFAC location services requirements that were delayed for a year.
- Produced architecture diagrams and technical specifications for new voice authorization process for fund transfers conducted over the phone.
Senior Program Manager2018 - 2018Comcast
- Analyzed and improved transcoding processes to reduce the daily backlog from over 1,500 assets to less than 100.
- Identified a key process failure in platform support and influenced leadership to secure the necessary headcount.
- Onboarded four content providers in first 60 days, improving on a process that had previously taken 120 days.
Product Development Consultant2015 - 2018Warner Bros.
- Delivered an Emmy-nominated and Media Excellence Award-winning television media distribution portal, WBTVD.
- Integrated multiple data and media sources to ingest source media and marketing materials into a custom CMS portal to manage content across multiple customer-facing delivery platforms.
- Stood up the new development organization by coaching Warner Bros. leadership through the growing pains of adopting Agile methodologies and training team members on software development best practices.
- Collaborated with the Warner Bros. leadership team to define business requirements for a custom CMS portal and customer-facing media distribution platform for all WB television content.
- Led all agile meetings: daily scrum, backlog grooming, story review, sprint planning, demo, acceptance, and retrospective.
- Championed all development processes, such as adapting Agile to best fit the WB teams, defining the development pipeline, status reporting, and release process.
Product Manager2015 - 201510-4 System, Inc.
- Collaborated with the CEO, CTO, and lead designer to conceive, design, and develop a freight tracking solution that accounted for over 95% of the company’s annual revenue.
- Authored product specification templates to be used for all product initiatives.
- Implemented a standard product development workflow pipeline to stabilize a chaotic, growing organization.
- Coached junior team members on software development best practices.
- Proposed and drove a technical initiative to reconstruct a data model to better meet the needs of enterprise clients.
Product Manager2014 - 2015Sprint Corporation
- Oversaw Sprint’s engineering transition from on-device authentication to CSIM UICC authentication.
- Guided the engineering of Sprint’s first over-the-air-network credential editing UICC.
- Drove engineering partnership with Google to develop cross-carrier virtual mobile network integration.
- Performed technical impact assessments for all engineering changes affecting over 140 functional areas and over 50 engineers.
- Identified UICC manufacturers and negotiated contracts to secure favorable pricing of UICC hardware and technical services.
Mobile Application Test Engineer2011 - 2014Sprint Corporation
- Developed automated a test script that reduced average test time from several hours to less than 10 minutes and expanded test coverage from 18 core devices to Sprint’s complete Android library of over 100 devices.
- Acted as interim Scrum Master, allowing development to continue while leadership searched for a replacement.
- Developed and maintained test suite of the Sprint Ad SDK.
Operations Manager2009 - 2011Sprint Corporation
- Conceived and authored a product proposal for the mobile app SprintZone, now known as My Sprint Mobile.
- Reduced annual network costs by $12 million by uncovering and resolving excessive network traffic in Sprint’s NFL Mobile Live and NASCAR Sprint Cup applications.
- Increased annual revenue by $50 million by integrating Sprint’s carrier billing platform with the Google Play Store.
- Guided over 10 vendor partners through onboarding and integration with the Sprint carrier billing platform.
- Proposed, secured buy-in, and led development of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Wallpapers mobile application.
QA Engineer2007 - 2009Sprint Corporation
- Led the licensed apps certification team.
- Contributed to the development of a new custom content ingestion and test reporting tool.
- Certified and published over 100 games for distribution on Sprint’s legacy mobile application store.