Head of Product2021 - 2022TUI UK
- Conceptualized and executed a set of tools alongside my team, which brought more than €10 million in yearly revenue.
- Managed the team budget of over €2 million annually.
- Demonstrated expertise in budget management, goal setting, and effectively communicating with the company's board of directors.
- Created the strategy, objectives, and KPIs for the portfolio products and implemented the processes that sustained the product development.
- Led a team of 50 engineers, designers, and product managers.
Product Manager2017 - 2019SafeBridge
- Led the Mycert.com product from the conceptual stage to the market. Won two technological innovation awards for a blockchain-based digital certificate issuing system and robot process automation in identity management.
- Defined and implemented the product strategy and roadmap.
- Oversaw budgets and processes and managed board relations.
- Managed the team budget of over €1 million annually.
Founder | Product Manager2014 - 2017Smart Solutions Factory
- Grew the company from 3 to 25 people and more than €400,000 in ARR.
- Led the company from the initial stages until its acquisition in 2017.
- Acted as a product manager, leading a distributed team of 10 developers and designers.
- Conducted market research and communicated with customers to identify and formulate their requirements.
- Managed the overall strategy, objectives, and budget.
Executive Director2014 - 2017Indevra Software
- Led the company for a €500,000 private investment.
- Developed the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Created the team and the business processes from scratch.
- Spearheaded one of the most successful social media initiatives in Romania.
Founder | Consultant2010 - 2017Management Solutions Factory
- Served as either a project manager or business analyst in over 50 implementations of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SAP Business One, Tableau BI, Microsoft Power BI, and QlikView.
- Involved in business process modeling and optimization for retail, eCommerce, payments, and manufacturing customers.
- Created RFPs and assessed the impact of technology on business processes.
Project Manager2006 - 2010Senior Software
- Participated in over 20 implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Tableau BI.
- Involved in business process modeling, optimization, and gap analysis.
- Trained users on Tableau BI and the sales, marketing, and support modules of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Consultant2004 - 2006Julsoft Group
- Participated in over 10 implementations of ERP, CRM, and WMS solutions.
- Assisted customers in formalizing financial, commercial, and logistic business processes and gathering business requirements.
- Involved in data gathering, data analysis, and migration.
- Trained users and set up, tested, and documented the solutions.