Verified Expert in Product Management
Dan is a product manager with diverse strategy, product, programs, and data analysis skills. He enjoys helping an organization reach the next level or achieve a near-term or long-term deliverable. Dan focuses on data analytics, product management, and program and portfolio leadership while leading a team from whiteboarding to execution.
Senior Technical Program Manager
- Owned the end-to-end enablement of a monitoring and issue response service and negotiated the activation of the back-end features to minimize the risk of business disruption in customer Salesforce environments.
- Created Tableau dashboards for leadership and operational teams to track the status and progress of meeting compliance controls, system changes, site reliability incidents, customer-product SKU and license mapping, and cost to serve and AOV analysis.
- Acted as the product owner for alerting tooling and Salesforce internal management organizations in compliance-regulated environments.
- Drafted and finalized requirements, wrote user stories, motivated engineers, and identified and resolved dependencies.
United States Army
- Created visualizations using Tableau, providing a unified view of the workforce story, people analytics, and enhanced user experience of the organization and its people for leadership and HR business partners.
- Built dynamic ratio calculations of the operational and support staff within the teams and incorporated them into dashboard visualizations.
- Enabled workforce strategy and planning in determining optimal organizational composition and alignment with strategic goals.
- Owned and drove the roadmap for the product portfolio of people analytics and developed the strategy and architecture for all analytics and reporting for the people organization.
Technical Product Manager
- Launched a shared card optimization feature to enable the same card to be added to different accounts if they belong to the same person, family member, or business.
- Collaborated with the product teams and risk analysts to design authentication challenges for reducing account takeovers and with user experience design leads and content strategists on front-end features.
- Partnered with the data scientists to prevent and fight fraud on the platform, leveraging device fingerprinting, geolocation, and biometrics data to build AI and ML models that support accurate decisions in transaction approvals or declines.
Share Card Feature
Launched a shared card optimization feature and collaborated with the product teams and risk analysts to design authentication challenges for supporting this feature and user experience design leads on notification prompts in all paths in the flow.
Internal Change Management Tooling
Led the design and requirements formulation of a change management tool used by Salesforce staff to track changes within a Salesforce organization in a regulated environment.
People Analytics Product for Department of Defense Customer
Consolidated many disparate and disconnected data sources into one dataset as the single source of truth for DoD personnel within the directorate and built a dashboard on top of this dataset.
Amazon Web Services Solutions Architect - Associate
Amazon Web Services
Salesforce Certified Administrator
Tableau Certified Data Analyst
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Project Management Institute (PMI)
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring