Director or Product2020 - PRESENTKroo Bank
- Led product development in launching a new digital bank to the UK market by defining vision, product strategy, coordinating build-out with cross-functional teams, and creating digital banking services for native iOS and Android (top 20 finance) apps.
- Pivoted digital banking value proposition to drive growth from 2% MoM to 300% in 6 months, reducing CAC by 50%, increasing feature activations by 40%, as well as deposits by 120%.
- Appointed interim head of marketing, helping to scale function by hiring a head of marketing and setting strategy by introducing a science-led approach, brand development, and focusing on fewer channels to increase efficacy and decrease spending.
- Created materials and pitched for investment in both Series A and Series B rounds.
CEO, Product Lead, Co-founder2016 - 2019Sicasa
- Created a startup that helped homeowners avoid guesswork when selling their homes, using machine learning, artificial intelligence, and big data.
- Studied the industry, markets, and problems before setting a vision, testing MVPs, and hiring the team to execute.
- Led product and operations, developing free and paid-for lean products for both B2C and B2B audiences.
Senior Consultant2014 - 2016Willis Towers Watson
- Procured and implemented multi-million-pound insurance management and regulatory reporting system, overseeing project budget and resources.
- Ran a team of 50 individuals across the globe, including accountants and Lloyds of London underwriters, to capture blue-chip clients' internal and external commercial needs.
- Provided agile and product consultancy on a change transformation program to revolutionize client services.
Product Manager and Lead Business Analyst2011 - 2014University of Cambridge
- Replaced core business services with a suite of bleeding-edge data products, improving core data analytics by 4,500% (from two hours and 48 minutes to 2.2 seconds).
- Coordinated IBM engineers, scientists, as well as university academics, and operational staff to redesign the platform from processes and conceptual data model through to a fully realized, operational supply chain.
- Provided usability consultancy and conversion optimization for web products sold to tens of millions of customers worldwide.
Product Manager2011 - 2011BBC News, BBC
- Coordinated delivery of correspondent pages, now viewed millions of times per week.
- Led large technical and editorial teams to deliver new features and services to tens of millions of bbc.co.uk/news web and app users.
- Documented and implemented product management standards for the wider group.
Project Manager and Senior Business Analyst2010 - 2010AXA XL
- Led workstream procuring a general ledger, as well as designing and integrating a payments gateway and regulatory reporting system in Shanghai.
- Led multi-disciplined on-shore, off-shore teams, and 3rd-party suppliers alongside the CFO.
- Enabled XL Caitlin to hit its core promise to shareholders for 2011, to expand its business into China.
Senior Product Manager2008 - 2009Egon Zehnder
- Designed and implemented the firm’s core business platform, consolidating over 120 disparate systems globally, integrating with finance ops and a CRM.
- Coordinated researchers, partners, and technical staff worldwide from defining the product roadmap, paper prototypes, data models to UAT and sign-off.
- Designed and implemented an innovative new system to create rich PDF client reports.
Senior Consultant2004 - 2008Aviva
- Designed the prototype for the group’s future domestic insurance platform.
- Coordinated teams around the world to define and deliver business and technology changes to facilitate the M&A of AVIVA and RAC.
- Qualified as a CMMi senior process mentor to help technology staff transform and streamline their business processes.