Verified Expert in Product Management
David is a seasoned product manager and CTO, having worked with tech companies for over the last 25 years. He's built companies from scratch, developed businesses, and managed large and complex projects in mission-critical environments. With great leadership and business expertise as well as team-building abilities and decision-making skills, David makes thoughtful decisions about the mission and goals of the organization he works for.
- Worked as the chief technology officer (CTO) for companies ranging from startups to well-established enterprises, helping businesses when they need short- to mid-term very high level of expertise in any field that deals with technology.
- Helped CEOs to understand the necessity of digital transformation and how it applies to their businesses.
- Defined the business model and assisting in capital raising.
- Established the overall business strategy in conjunction with technological implications.
- Analyzed market opportunities, product design, and management.
- Designed marketing plans and campaigns including website design.
- Developed eCommerce strategies and client acquisition.
- Managed sales, marketing, IT, and software development teams.
- Built and designed complex IT architecture for disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Designed, built, and managed software architecture and development.
CEO | Founder
- Founded the first regional ISP in 1995 and grew to one of the largest regional provider in France with over 1 000 business customers.
- Founded in 1999 one of the first truly integrated digital web agencies in France, bringing marketing, advertising, and IT skills into a one-stop solution in an emerging market.
- Served as the founder and CEO, overseeing all the day-to-day operations from IT management to sales and marketing as well as all the strategic choices and decisions for all business activities.
- Acted as the certified partner with the following vendors/technologies: Cisco, Microsoft, EMC, VMWare, IBM, HP, Altiris (ITIL), and more.
SwELP | Public Safety App
Led the product design from scratch to market release, including fundraising, hiring, and a full overview
The app is fully modular to be able to adapt it to any business needing requiring safety for its workers.
Love The Brands | eCommerce Data Aggregator
Led the product design and development by helping the CEO transform his idea to a released product.
In the background, Love The Brands is also collecting usage data to provide brands exact and real-time insights into market trends.
360° Photo App and Website for Real Estate
Led the design and development of mobile apps (Xamarin) and the website (front and back, Node.js).
All the tours appear on a full-featured website where users can search and locate available homes.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree in Recording Arts Technology/Technician
University of California, Los Angeles - Los Angeles, CA, USA