Director of Product Management2020 - PRESENTB2B Software Company (in Stealth)
- Grew a robust collaborative product organization consisting of product management, design, technical writing, and release management focused on delivering mission-critical software to the world's top airlines.
- Developed and ran user story and agile workshops across the product and engineering organization to build consistent approaches across the scrum teams.
- Led an initiative to acquire and experiment with consumer travel intent data to help airlines better inform their pandemic recovery plans.
- Implemented and continually refined processes to ensure that product management engages and collaborates with customers and cross-functional stakeholders early and often to acquire critical input for product plans.
Senior Product Manager2019 - 2020Compass Digital Labs
- Used extensive user research to inform the product strategy and roadmap for an AI-powered application that scheduled pop-up restaurants at various locations, saving significant manual effort and annual subscription fee savings at scale.
- Took a novel approach to solve a lack of data intelligence for CPG field sales reps by developing an NLP driven progressive web app.
- Coached and mentored product managers on their respective product strategies and go-to-market plans for B2BC mobile applications while fostering a market-driven approach to product management.
Head of Product Management2016 - 2018Microdea
- Drove the execution of the development and go-to-market of our initial mobile-first SaaS offering for a new market segment. The launch entailed a tight cross-functional collaboration with engineering, marketing, sales, customer success, and finance.
- Created and continually refined our next generation SaaS and mobile product lines and our on-premise platform using primary and secondary research.
- Spearheaded a machine learning initiative to create a prototype that automatically classified documents, resulting in obtaining a six-figure government grant via the IRAP program.
- Simplified and consolidated the product portfolio by initiating end of life on several products so that we could focus resources on critical innovation initiatives.
- Successfully established a disciplined market-driven product management function from the ground up while influencing significant change in the cultural mindset of the whole organization.
Senior Product Manager2014 - 2016Active Network
- Created the roadmap and worked closely with global teams in engineering, marketing, consulting, and support to develop and launch a new modern self-service reporting and ad hoc analytics solution for a significant growth segment.
- Led a remote team of product managers, designers, and business analysts focused on implementing platform redesign initiatives.
- Partnered with a hardware vendor to deliver digital signature capture capabilities for legal waivers for recreational activities and childcare.
Product Manager2013 - 2014Audatex (Solera)
- Handled data-centric vehicle valuation and body shop management products.
- Worked with product management resources throughout North America and overseas on global product requirements, product delivery, and go-to-market for the Canadian market.
- Bootstrapped the development and launch of a reverse auction platform geared toward helping insurance companies reduce their indemnity for total loss claims.
Product Manager2005 - 2013Actuate Corporation
- Worked with engineering teams across business units to drive the full integration of the performance scorecard toolset with the core Actuate BI platform, thus provided the market with a unified performance analytics offering.
- Collaborated with teams cross-functionally to bring the new integrated performance analytics solution to market including providing product training to our worldwide sales organization.
- Conducted research in the form of interviews, surveys to inform the product roadmap and requirements.
- Managed the implementation of performance management and reporting solutions for major clients across North Amerca while in the role of professional service consultant.
- Provided product support to enterprise clients needing assistance with performance management and analytics software solutions and authored white papers and knowledgebase articles as a customer support engineer.