Senior Product Manager2017 - 2018Foodvisor
- Directed all of the mobile app development from the market research to UX design and deployment to various app stores.
- Managed the data analyses and optimized the app's performance.
- Led user research and user testing to identify the main pain points and worked on them to offer the best experience to our users.
- Fostered the relationship with Apple which led to company features in the App Store in more than 15 countries.
- Worked closely with the UX and development team to launch the first version of the Android app.
- Guided the implementation of Agile development processes in the company.
- Managed a UX/UI designer.
Mobile Product Manager2015 - 2017Photobox
- Oversaw the Photobox iOS app and managed a team of nine including engineers, QA, and UX/UI designers.
- Defined new features and drove them from inception to release.
- Came up with new features based on research, analytics, and customer data.
- Developed features' user experiences (UX) through prototypes and wireframes.
- Broke down the features into stories and acceptance criteria.
- Released and analyzed the impact of the features.
- Defined the roadmap and prioritization of features based on customer needs, business value, and data.
- Adopted a lean approach towards product development (build, measure, learn).
- Carved out an MVP and defined the metrics that will measure the performance of the feature.
- Led the initiatives to identify the main drop-off points in the app and stem the exit rate in those areas which led to the implementation of features such as reminders for abandoned baskets and a new homepage—these contributed to a 10% decrease in exit rate.
- Led the launches of three new products which made £165,000 in six months since their launch accounting for a 4% growth in revenue.
- Evangelized and socialized the roadmap with different stakeholders and taking in their feedback.
- Served as the customer champion—driving, and understanding customer needs through user testing, user interviews, and data analysis.
- Participated in scrum ceremonies including standups, story refinements sessions, and retrospectives.
- Built business case to determine the value and cost of each feature.
International Acquisition Manager2014 - 2015Photobox
- Oversaw the customer acquisition campaigns for nine European countries via Facebook, GDN, and mobile campaigns.
- Headed the campaigns’ effectiveness including tests and improvements to maximize ROI; conducted a daily analysis on the acquisition KPIs.
- Implemented A/B tests on user journeys and offers.
- Launched the strategy, forecasted sales, and defined the budget.
- Worked closely with CRM team to launch the first push notifications using Neolane.
Web and Mobile Marketing Project Manager2012 - 2014Showroomprive.com
- Launched and measured web, mobile, and app acquisition campaigns including affiliation, partnerships, Facebook ads, and more.
- Analyzed KPI, ROI, and monthly reports.
- Implemented A/B tests (target, message, creative) in order to maximize conversion and ROI.