Verified Expert in Product Management
Emmanuel is a proactive senior product owner and manager with nearly two decades of experience. He has an excellent track record of successfully defining real-time business/product strategy and translating them into high-impact actions and financial results across several industries. An expert in identifying and capturing new product and new market opportunities, Emmanuel turns them into great products across B2C, B2B, and SaaS landscapes.
Senior Product Manager
- Defined the product's strategic direction, positioning, value proposition, and KPIs by gaining alignment from company leaders and business stakeholders. Also prioritized the roadmap that helps the team achieve business goals.
- Developed the product market strategy, including product pricing, competitive positioning, and product launching with clear business benefits.
- Drove the ideation process and product technical documentation.
- Expanded and maintained a strong understanding of the customer base and business requirements to ensure the products continuously delivered more value to the customers.
Senior Product Manager - Finance
Priceline - Main
- Worked with the key business stakeholders to identify the gaps in the reconciliation process.
- Developed the reconciliation process flow for the suppliers' payment platform.
- Collaborated with the engineering team to migrate all suppliers to the new reconciliation system.
Director of Product
- Owned the end-to-end product vision, product roadmap, and customer engagement to drive core metrics for all digital products.
- Managed budget to ensure accurate forecasting and investments. Oversaw reporting, leadership development, and work schedules.
- Handled target market research to ensure data-driven decision-making and product experiments.
- Led and owned full engagement in the go-to-market process and worked together with cross-functional teams to help drive campaigns execution for new product releases and product enhancements.
- Leveraged data analytics and best practices to create insight-driven opportunities using large data sets to draw meaningful conclusions.
Senior Product Manager
- Took full business and product ownership and accountability, including budgeting, product development, resource management, revenue generation, pricing, sales training. Built a base of active users and achieved profitability within three years.
- Achieved over 400,000 activations within six months of service delivery, activation of about 2.7 million, and active users of 1.2 million within one year of commercial launch and 2.9 million active users by year three.
- Managed relationships with key internal stakeholders to develop a new product implementation plan. Facilitated the operator negotiations and secured an average of 15% on top of the standard operator revenue shares to partners.
- Launched the Business Women service in collaboration with Cherie Blair Foundation for Women and MTN Nigeria. The service generated $11 million for the business within six months.
- Developed voice and value-added service launch roadmap and strategy for Glo Mobile Benin Republic.
- Reduced customer churn rate from about 30% to less than 5% within three months and increased VAS revenue from $27 million to over $54.5 million within one year.
- Owned and managed relationships with key third-party vendors and consultants to establish and coordinate new product development and integration. Managed risks and mitigating actions to ensure products were delivered as scheduled.
- Worked with key stakeholders (legislators, content aggregators, content providers, etc.) to launch content portals and the Blackberry customer portal. This effort increased penetration from 2% to over 20% within six months.
AI-Powered Chatbot Service for Financial and Insurance Institutions
Led the design and development of a chatbot for several financial institutions.
Nokia Life Service
I led the design and development of the Nokia Life service, achieving considerable user growth post-launch.
The service achieved over 400,000 activations within six months, 2.7+ million activations with 1.2 million active users within the first year, and 2.9 million active users by year 3.
Mobile eCommerce Solution
I led the team that designed and developed a mobile eCommerce solution for leading shopping brands.
I designed and developed a SaaS product that allows individuals and businesses to get access to real-time data.
Payment Solution via APIs
I led the team that designed and developed a payment solution.
Church Management Mobile Solution
I led the team that designed and developed a mobile solution for several churches.
Voice-Based Mobile Advertising Service
I led the team that designed and developed an IVR mobile advertising solution.
Launched a healthcare service and mobile apps (Android and iOS).
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree in Strategy and Marketing
Alliance Manchester Business School - Manchester, UK
Bachelor's Degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering
Obafemi Awolowo University - Ile-Ife, Nigeria
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring