Independent Marketing Strategy Consultant2017 - PRESENTIndependent
- Formulated monetization and go-to-market strategy for online community platform via competitive benchmarking, customer research, and needs evaluation at Northwestern University, Center for Talent Development.
- Identified new digital partnership and growth opportunities for a glass manufacturer by conducting primary and secondary research at Guardian Glass.
- Designed value proposition and business plan for strategic eCommerce operation by analyzing competitor brands and portfolio companies at babyhaven.com.
- Defined target audience and customer segmentation to drive SEO and paid search initiatives for enhancing quality traffic and donor conversions at Haiti Now.
- Led product marketing strategy, value proposition and buyer persona development for a new go-to-market offer at Axiom Law.
Sr. E-commerce Manager2016 - 2017Paper Source
- Managed a $20 million online business. Owned eCommerce annual plan, strategy, and forecast across department, class, and subclass, including free shipping and marketing promotions calendar for core and seasonal products.
- Developed and executed the merchandising strategy to drive a 10% lift in incremental sales for key product categories by optimizing keyword search results, significantly enhancing left-hand/center navigation, creating new product attributes across eight categories.
- Improved free shipping ROI by 150% by conducting benchmark tests and optimizing for maximum conversion threshold.
- Designed and analyzed promotional/discount offers to drive 15-20% incremental online sales.
- Enhanced mobile experience to drive a 30% lift in conversion via adding filters and web browsing capabilities.
- Led a team of two direct reports to drive front-end user experience across desktop and mobile for onsite search, navigation, customer account, and checkout.
- Partnered with a cross-functional team to drive customer journey mapping, partner evaluation and roadmap prioritization for omnichannel digital transformation.
E-Commerce Product Strategy Manager2014 - 2016Grainger
- Served as the team lead for mobile strategy; led new product roadmap for $27 million mobile portfolio (for mobile web, iPad, iPhone, and Android) by managing a cross-functional team of technical product managers, customer research and UX.
- Presented strategy and business case to revamp online electronic quotes process to generate $30 million in net new sales and $2.7 million in contact-center savings; partnered with key business stakeholders to gain alignment for execution.
- Developed online functionality roadmap targeted to drive radical efficiency by driving customers to self-serve online and reducing call center volume; conducted in-depth data analysis (call-center, VoC), workshops and internal/external research to understand process gaps as well as pain-points.
- Assessed and piloted emerging beacon technology to validate customer need and market opportunity around micro-location relevancy.
E-Commerce Product Marketing Manager2012 - 2014Grainger
- Designed and implemented the marketing strategy for Grainger’s omnichannel retail model including Grainger.com, mobile web, and apps to drive offline customers to digital purchase channels.
- Evaluated new and existing online capabilities – guest checkout, product reviews, online invoicing, 3D printing, same day delivery, will call notifications to determine market potential, and recommend go/no-go investment decisions.
Product Marketing Manager2010 - 2012ExactTarget
- Led the team for the launch of ExactTarget’s mobile marketing software driving $10 million in annual revenue.
- Launched text-messaging offering in 80 countries by managing a 14 person global team and carrier partnerships to generate incremental annual sales of $750,000.
Consultant - Loyalty Marketing Program2010 - 2010Groupon
- Analyzed data to assess the performance of Groupon’s loyalty program and impact on overall profitability and retention.
- Optimized redemption strategy based on metrics and refined the program’s go-to-market strategy.
Product Development Intern - Mobile Web Services2009 - 2009T-Mobile USA
- Re-positioned "web2go" brand by evaluating product gaps and proposed recommendations based on insights from customer feedback surveys.
- Assessed mobile web services across the mobile landscape to identify new growth opportunities.
Product Manager2005 - 2007Mobilink
- Led product launches for cutting edge mobile Internet services. New products achieved 5% increase in usage.
- Analyzed monthly revenue streams to identify star/underperforming products and increased their market penetration by 20% via promotional strategies.