Guest Lecturer2019 - PRESENTChristie's Education
- Lectured on entrepreneurship in arts.
Committee Member2019 - PRESENTH club
- Screened potential members of the club.
Guest Lecturer2018 - PRESENTSotheby's Institute
- Lectured on art and technology.
CEO2016 - PRESENTFeral Horses
- Led the company from the idea stage to more than $500 thousand in art sold.
- Successfully raised an angel + crowdfunding round with more than 250 investors, reaching the target in two weeks.
- Iterated quarterly on strategy assumptions, using a set of strict KPIs to vet the success of the hypothesis and adjusted the strategy accordingly.
- Built internal agile processes both for people in the office and remote.
- Led the product design, managed a team of five developers and designers.
- Directed talent acquisition. Built the screening pipeline and screened more than 200 candidates.
CMO2014 - 2014Pielle Livorno
- Built a KPI dashboard for the finances of the business to understand the big cost structures and how to increase profit margins.
- Defined milestones and main KPIs for the team using the number of young athletes signing up to train with the team as a North Star.
- Built a social media presence of 2,000 local followers in four months.
- Built the website and reached more than 3,000 monthly views in four months.
- Built and executed an online strategy that led to +20% in athlete subscriptions in only six months.
- Introduced data-driven training to coaches. Screened and presented the different tools available in the market.