New Product Development Manager and Acting Director2010 - 2017American Express
- Conceived and oversaw all aspects of customer experience for Amex's small business solution OptBlue, resulting in over one million new customers and a significant lift in Net Promoter Score.
- Built experiential and KPI-driven B2C campaigns in digital, partner, and influencer channels to promote increasing Amex coverage to consumers.
- Built partnerships with Delta Air Lines and Marriott Hotels experiential events and media, driving customer satisfaction, acquisition and brand exposure.
- Created an acquisition strategy for Amex Offers, a cornerstone of americanexpress.com, and the AMEX app with over 10 million users.
- Contrived the user experience and led the launch of Market 3D, a small business marketing service generating multimillion-dollar revenues.
- Managed an analytics team generating competitive insights and customer spend graphs to aid in digital and offline targeting.
- Oversaw goals, financials, and career plans for a team of four high performers.
Project Manager2001 - 2005Accenture Services at Best Buy
- Oversaw a cross-functional team of 14 technology and business staff with a budget of $1.5 milion in architecting My Best Buy, a loyalty program with over 30 million members.
- Formed Best Buy’s customer centricity strategies, providing a 360-degree view of customers and 13% increased spending.
- Worked closely with product owners in authoring user stories.
- Leveraged Scrum methodology for managing most projects.
- Tracked and prioritized backlog, managed release schedules and planned deployment.
- Conducted on-site train-the-trainer workshops.
CRM Consultant1998 - 2001Spherion Technology
- Designed user experience for large-scale corporate CRM applications.
- Architected back-end code for real-time and batch processes.
- Developed and executed test plans and strategies.
- Collaborated with business analysts, developers, and testing to ensure user stories are fulfilled and all requirements met.
- Leveraged various languages, including C++, SQL, and MS Visual Studio.