Hayley L Harper
Verified Expert in Product Management
Hayley is a qualified senior product manager with over six years of experience in SaaS product delivery. She has worked primarily in Agile-driven environments and focused on digital transformation, implementing strategies and systems to optimize operational performance and company growth. Hayley has extensive knowledge of SaaS and highly effective change management, process improvement, UX, and collaboration skills to deliver results.
- Conducted large-scale CLM implementations, from discovery to deployment into production. Overseeing and being actively involved in bug fixes and UAT.
- Standardized current processes, developed standard practices, and presented them to the wider team for implementation.
- Managed teams of CLM developers to implement designed solutions for clients to ensure a successful final solution.
- Worked with multiple senior stakeholders to define and implement the product roadmap.
- Managed and supported the technical team in implementing the product roadmap, leading to a 93% decrease in product build time.
- Implemented process improvements and harmonized relationships between the business and development teams, resulting in a high-functioning team adopting change seamlessly.
- Carried out a business process redesign and KPIs to improve the core product's functionality.
- Standardized the methodology and documentation to advocate for best practices.
Agile CLM Project and Product Manager
- Worked with senior management to redesign the discovery process of CLM implementations.
- Managed global projects from discovery to implementation through to support.
- Developed technical capabilities to further understand the build process, which facilitated me in advising and managing the technical implementation team.
- Played an instrumental role in delivering over £1.1 million of implementations.
- Developed a standardized methodology for document-generation libraries and forms.
- Created a streamlined methodology and process to gather requirements from key stakeholders.
eCommerce Product Manager
Broadcast & Production Services
- Managed the eCommerce platform as a product and implemented a website rebrand and launch.
- Developed the company strategy and implemented new technologies that increased the company's products' competitiveness and online sales.
- Worked closely with senior management to spearhead company growth and goals and present project success and delivery.
- Managed agencies to deliver assets on time and within budget, meeting the internal project delivery timescales and requirements.
- Progressed to project manager for North America within three months after joining the company.
- Delivered multiple multilingual eCommerce promotions across several time zones, managing cross-functional teams.
- Developed and implemented a roadmap of functionalities, presented it to higher management, and standardized processes and best practices.
- Led the end-to-end implementation of a company-wide CRM system and managed change adoption and training.
- Handled client expectations through a detailed understanding of their business requirements and objectives.
Launched a new product, from idea to repeat customers, primarily using Facebook Ads and generating an average of 5% CTR with a website conversion rate of 4.5%.
• Working with and managing designers, agencies, and developers
• Deep understanding of eCommerce, Facebook Ads, SEO, and social platforms
• Data-driven decision making
• Ability to dissect and understand the data and turn it into tangible action
• Strong understanding of marketing strategy, creating pitches, and working with influencers and creative agencies
• Using applications such as Photoshop and Illustrator to bring my vision to life and drive traffic and engagement
Promotion for Google Germany
Led the launch, implementation, and management of a cashback promotion for Google Germany.
• Managing a Google cashback promotion running in two countries
• Managing and advising the technical implementation team
• Liaising with Google stakeholders to ensure a successful promotion launch
Online Subscription for Personal Fitness Companyhttps://www.blitzbyharper.com/
Consulted in the successful launch of Blitz by Harper, an online subscription service for a personal fitness company.
• Implementing a successful product roadmap
• Building and managing the website, including eCommerce and subscription capabilities
• Liaising with third-party designers to meet the go-live requirements
• Advising on launch strategies and future product features
Shopify eCommerce Store
Built, launched, and sold a successful eCommerce business specializing in baby clothing.
• Building and managing a Shopify eCommerce store
• Liaising with suppliers to ensure the quality of the products being delivered
• Working with third-party agencies for marketing content-managed orders and customer support
First-class Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Studies
Kingston University - Kingston Upon Thames, United Kingdom
A-Levels in English Language, English Literature, and Sociology
Blackburn Sixth Form - Lancashire, United Kingdom
DocuSign eSignature Implementation Consultant
DocuSign CLM Specialist
DocuSign CLM Implementation Consultant
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring