Vice President of Product2019 - 2019Vouchr
- Defined the company's product strategy and short-term roadmap.
- Overhauled the entire product development process including road mapping, customer discovery and delivery processes which resulted in 30-minute sprint kickoff meetings instead of 90 minutes without any loss of output (the developers still fleshed out and validated/tested the designs and specs).
- Helped the company ship its first stable release for six months within a month of starting at the company.
- Used the following tools: Productboard, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub, Slack, and Sketch.
Senior Product Manager2017 - 2019Universe
- Originally started as one of the B2C PMs and was promoted to own the entire B2B product roadmap.
- Increased the usage of an underperforming core feature by 210% using a discovery process.
- Successfully delivered the company's most technically challenging projects: assigned seating (a requirement to entering a $70 million market) and selling merchandise (usage grew by 50%, MoM).
- Increased the revenue by partnering with Facebook to build an FB event integration, bringing in 90% of revenue for some event organizers.
- Successfully delivered complicated features that other teams in the past could not deliver, helping the sales team close certain leads.
- Used the following tools: Jira, GitHub, Sketch, Abstract, and InVision.
Co-founder2016 - 2016IT Werks
- Defined the company strategy/positioning (i.e., purpose, target market, and unique value/selling proposition).
- Identified and launched three products based on pain points discovered during customer research and sales calls.
- Closed the company's first three new clients as well as set a record for most clients closed in a month.
Product Manager2015 - 2016Hightower
- Increased engagement for the landlord persona on the web app, using the jobs-to-be-done framework and by overhauling key underutilized key features and introducing new features to promote daily usage and utility.
- Used with the iOS team retention cohort analytics to identify a serious retention problem for both new and existing users, leading to the development of a new onboarding flow and new notification triggers to bring users back to the app through reminders and location-aware prompts.
Product Manager2013 - 2015Bookspan
- Took over the company first's mobile app project with the aim of wining the eBook rights from publishers and quickly released BookNow in 2.5 weeks for iOS and Android.
- Was promoted to product lead for Readwell, the official companion app for all the book clubs owned by Bookspan and oversaw every aspect dealing with eBooks—from designing and executing the app experience, the online eBook eCommerce experience, and working with publishers and internal teams to build the delivery and reporting infrastructure.
- Created Club Hoopla as an MVP to test how to sell long-tail literature, learnings shaped how we created and launched a DVD club and book-of-the-month club.
- Led the complete redesign of an underperforming web property, which included revamping the business model and content strategy—successfully delivered the project on time.
- Designed and launched the loyalty program, the most demanded customer request, on schedule. The launch was so smooth with almost no customer complaints that the executive team thought the feature was broken.
- Increased signups by 28% using an acquisition-focused homepage.
- Led the engineering and DevOps teams for the first 12 months until a CTO was hired.
Junior Product Manager2012 - 2013Everyday Health, Inc.
- Owned the South Beach Diet member site relaunch project and met the aggressive launch date by prioritizing essential features and bugs.
- Reached and maintained the highest signup conversion rate (69%) on SouthBeachDiet.com and increased visitor return rate by 50% by prioritizing on quick wins within three months of launch.
- Helped redesign the Mayo Clinic’s corporate wellness experience with ownership of converting one-time users into engaged, long-term users.
- Managed the post-design phase of the Jillian Michaels' iOS 7 app redesign to help the team focus on core functionality and flawless experience, as well as launching the new run-tacker feature to motivate runners to keep on pushing.