Senior Product Manager2017 - 2020Pizza Hut
- Led the activation of the India market on the Pizza Hut Digital Ventures platform.
- Managed the full cycle of product discovery, roadmap (development and prioritization), design, and implementation under tight deadlines.
- Saw a 35% growth rate improvement to conversion, 28% revenue uplift vs. the previous vendor.
- Won the Pizza Hut UK best project prize winner 2019 with my team.
- Optimized the menu and payment pages through targeted experiments, with a view of improving AOV and conversion across the funnel. Examples include upsell/cross-sell mechanics and improved page load.
- Engaged closely with marketing teams to support campaign launches of new menu items, including dedicated landing pages to effectively target customers.
- Delivered a new payment processing platform that enabled quicker integrations with Apple Pay and Android Pay.
- Collaborated across a number of different teams in the company to align objectives and goals, including information security, finance, customer services, and sales.
- Delivered microservices with event-based architecture using AWS, Node.js, and React.
- Utilized a combination of lean kanban physical walls, Jira, and Slack.
Product Manager2017 - 2017New Look
- Defined the 2-year strategy for personalization and recommendations to maximize conversion across the eCommerce funnel.
- Conducted extensive user testing sessions to deeply understand customer requirements.
- Collaborated closely with the UX team to create wireframes and prototypes that were iterated and tested with customers on a weekly basis.
- Owned the prioritization of work to ensure the most valued work was being developed.
- Facilitated wider stakeholder groups that involved members from sales, marketing, logistics, retail partners, and technology members.
- Established KPIs for success and ensured all stakeholders were aligned.
- Utilized the agile scrum methodology combined with Jira and Trello.
Product Manager2016 - 2017Just Eat
- Led optimizations across the e|Commerce funnel; building on and maintaining conversion rates of 30-40%, for all channels.
- Introduced the highly successful ‘Popular’ and ‘Recently Ordered’ features in the menu across web and apps. These features were later copied by competitors.
- Improved conversion across all journeys with 30% engagement on developed features.
- Activated new brands on the platform; created dedicated landing pages for brands such as Nandos, Pizza Express, and Burger King.
- Recommendation algorithm; collaborated with data scientists and UX experts on building out a recommendation algorithm that helped customers find highly relevant restaurants or dishes, according to their browsing and purchasing behaviors.
- Facilitated usability sessions with customers on a weekly basis. This qualitative feedback helped define improvements to product iterations.
- Used Google Analytics extensively to deeply understand customer behavior across the funnel. This was a gighly data-driven approach.
- Utilized ASP.NET technology, and lean Kanban combined with physical walls, Jira, and Slack.
Product Owner2014 - 2015Comic Relief
- Owned the product strategy and delivery for a fundraising platform; consisted of event registration and sponsorship (eCommerce) for Sport Relief 2016 and Red Nose Day 2015 campaigns.
- Achieved over £5 million sponsorships for Sport Relief 2016 and over 175,000 registrations.
- Collaborated with many internal and external stakeholders, from marketing to events teams, schools, finance, legal, information security, and technical teams in Eygpt to achieve huge success.
- Focused heavily on the importance of the MVP and future iterations as this was a highly deadline-driven project.
- Built and led a team from scratch consisting of developers, UX, an analyst, a scrum master, and QA.
- Utilized the agile scrum methodology in combination with Jira and Trello.
Product Manager2011 - 2014uSwitch
- Owned the product vision and strategy for the broadband comparison product.
- Assessed product opportunities, worked across the business to gather and prioritize requirements, and delivered new feature sets.
- Became the second largest broadband comparison website in the UK with 1.8 million unique visits/month and £2 million revenue/month.
- Gathered data from multiple sources (customer research, Google Analytics, sales reports) to aid in the decision-making and prioritization.
- Managed stakeholder relationships (up to CEO level) to ensure that expectations and remove barriers that would otherwise impede future success.
- Utilized PHP, MySQL, Ruby, Closure technologies, agile, waterfall, and Trello.
Product and Project Manager2006 - 2011Orange UK
- Implemented and managed the technical projects for Orange Business Services, ensuring successful completion from start to finish.
- Designed the platform to track projects from start to finish.
- Utilized ASP technology and the waterfall process using the Prince 2 methodology.