CEO and Head of Product2016 - 2019Go Trashy Inc.
- Built a two-sided digital marketplace software company.
- Raised $3.5 million in VC funding.
- Served as a product manager to bring the solution to market and directed on/offshore engineering teams.
- Connected 50,000+ B2B and B2C consumers with independent waste service providers.
- Launched ten MSAs in four states.
- Awarded Portland Business Journal's Small Business Innovation Award for 2018.
Executive in Residence / Operating Partner2014 - 2016VertueLab
- Start Up Consultant.
- Accelerator / Incubator Consulting.
Operating Partner2011 - 2014HCAP Partners
- Portfolio Company C Suite Operating Partner.
- Investment Due Diligence.
CEO and VP Product2011 - 2014Scentsa (Acquired by Sephora)
- Led a SaaS marketing platform technology and digital agency hybrid company.
- Directed sales, product, engineering, and professional service teams.
- Delivered omni-channel digital programs globally (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and Europe).
- Worked with major clients including LVMH, Sephora, Barnes and Nobel, US Army, and others.
- Sold the company to Sephora and led integration efforts.
CEO and Chief Product Officer2005 - 2010Market Point/Auto Point (Acquired by Solera)
- Led a SaaS marketing automation platform technology and digital agency hybrid company.
- Provided omnichannel marketing automation and analytics solutions.
- Raised $2.75 million in seed funding (Market Point).
- Owned product and directed engineering, creative, and professional services teams.
- Supported more than 2,000 B2B clients in specialty retail industries.
- Sold the company to Solera.
Director Product and Operations2001 - 2003Autobytel Inc.
- Managed product operations at a SaaS marketing platform/digital agency hybrid company.
- Provided omnichannel marketing automation solutions to automotive industry clients nationwide including Ford, GM, VW, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, and more.
Director of Product and Operations1999 - 2001Newgen Results Corporation (Acquired by Teletech)
- Cofounded, built, and scaled a SaaS digital marketing platform product (Carabunga) at a $110 million automotive BPO software/services firm servicing 5,000 automotive dealership clients nationwide.