Verified Expert in Product Management
+16138900241 Product Manager
Jeff has over 25 years of enterprise software experience, including application development, project management, and product management. Jeff has a deep background in managing desktop, on-premise, AI/ML, and SaaS products through every aspect of the product life cycle. Jeff has extensive experience in shaping products for the public sector, financial services, health, and education clients from around the globe.
Director—Product Management: AEM Forms and Connect
- Defined and executed a product strategy for two enterprise product lines with on-premise, managed service and SaaS deployments and AI/ML services for a forms workflow processing platform and a Web conferencing solution.
- Collaborated with senior executives to align product strategy with a larger business unit strategy and financial goals.
- Managed SI and OEM partner relationships.
- Oversaw customer success programs and escalations.
- Communicated product concepts and roadmaps to customers, analysts, sales, and executive teams through presentations and webinars.
- Developed and presented business analysis and justification for new product and project initiatives. Analyzed performance of these initiatives.
- Managed, coached and mentored two product management teams of 4 and 5 members.
- Instituted product instrumentation and data collection practices to measure end user adoption.
Group Product Manager: AEM Forms
- Led the product line strategy for enterprise electronic form, document and workflow platform, consistently exceeding annual growth targets.
- Supervised all aspects of the product release including feature design, UI/UX, KPIs, licensing, pricing, packaging, marketing launch, and training programs.
- Managed marketing team and vendor resources to deliver marketing assets and competitive research.
- Led customer and user research initiatives.
- Developed and ran a customer advisory board to gain deeper insights into customer's needs and apply them to product roadmap.
Senior Product Manager
- Drove strategy and product definition for product and development tools within the LiveCycle product line.
- Defined product requirements using partner and customer input. Developed and managed the product backlog.
- Developed user personas through primary research and tested product functionality with representative users.
- Monitored the competitive, technical, and market aspects.
- Managed all aspects of the project lifecycle in the delivery of custom solutions for Global 2000.
Lead Application Development Consultant
- Led the development of custom solutions for Global 2000.
Transformation of a Product | Proprietary Client Technology to Mobile-responsive HTML
Led the transformation of a forms workflow product from proprietary client tech to a mobile-responsive HTML UI.
This included end-user form interfaces, workflow management UI and administrative interfaces. In addition to the technology switch, this project included the business case analysis to support this investment, product rebranding, restructuring of licensing and pricing model and upgrade and migration of customer base to a new version. This was achieved while continuing to grow the business at 30%+ Y/Y to over $100 million in ARR.
AI/ML PDF Conversion Service
Launched an AI/ML-based service to convert PDFs into mobile-responsive HTML forms.
• Managed beta programs and partner-related launch activities
Move to the Cloud
Led the product and infrastructure logistics of moving on-premise deployments to managed services.
• Coordinated service offerings with consultants and partners.
Customer Advisory Board
Created customer advisory board to provide customer insights to shape strategic product direction.
Conducted one-day board meetings to present product strategy and elicit feedback through discussions and exercises.
Conducted quarterly calls to communicate product updates and refine product priorities.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree in Business Administration
Athabasca University - Alberta, Canada
Bachelor's Degree in Law
Carleton University - Ottawa, Canada
Data Analysis for Management
London School of Economics and Political Science