Director—Product Management: AEM Forms and Connect2015 - PRESENTAdobe
- Defined and executed a product strategy for two enterprise product lines with on-premise, managed service and SaaS deployments and AI/ML services for a forms workflow processing platform and a Web conferencing solution.
- Collaborated with senior executives to align product strategy with a larger business unit strategy and financial goals.
- Managed SI and OEM partner relationships.
- Oversaw customer success programs and escalations.
- Communicated product concepts and roadmaps to customers, analysts, sales, and executive teams through presentations and webinars.
- Developed and presented business analysis and justification for new product and project initiatives. Analyzed performance of these initiatives.
- Managed, coached and mentored two product management teams of 4 and 5 members.
- Instituted product instrumentation and data collection practices to measure end user adoption.
Group Product Manager: AEM Forms2011 - 2015Adobe
- Led the product line strategy for enterprise electronic form, document and workflow platform, consistently exceeding annual growth targets.
- Supervised all aspects of the product release including feature design, UI/UX, KPIs, licensing, pricing, packaging, marketing launch, and training programs.
- Managed marketing team and vendor resources to deliver marketing assets and competitive research.
- Led customer and user research initiatives.
- Developed and ran a customer advisory board to gain deeper insights into customer's needs and apply them to product roadmap.
Senior Product Manager2002 - 2011Adobe
- Drove strategy and product definition for product and development tools within the LiveCycle product line.
- Defined product requirements using partner and customer input. Developed and managed the product backlog.
- Developed user personas through primary research and tested product functionality with representative users.
- Monitored the competitive, technical, and market aspects.
Project1999 - 2002JetForm
- Managed all aspects of the project lifecycle in the delivery of custom solutions for Global 2000.
Lead Application Development Consultant1998 - 1999JetForm
- Led the development of custom solutions for Global 2000.