Verified Expert in Product Management
Jennifer has spent the past 17 years in product management roles, often as the sole product manager overseeing multiple products. Her experience includes growing existing product portfolios, helping form internal product startups in established companies, and leading MVP development for multiple bootstrapped and VC-funded startups. Jennifer is a keen problem solver, especially in complex and regulated industries, and her work has led to the launch of over a dozen software products.
Ewell Consulting, LLC
- Helped IT service organizations start new software product lines.
- Analyzed and improved business processes for clients and partners.
- Served as UX designer and product owner for a state's driver's license system.
- Oversaw software development and releases, implementing Agile and DevOps processes with onshore and offshore teams.
- Managed the MVP of an audit management platform for the health and safety industry.
- Oversaw cybersecurity compliance programs for two clients.
Senior Product Manager
- Led strategic, technical, and marketing work for five software products.
- Helped establish a product line of business within the organization.
- Supported business development initiatives with product marketing and channel support.
- Negotiated contracts with key clients.
- Provided internal training and client work in user experience design.
Business Systems Analyst
- Analyzed client web applications, user and consumer processes, and monetary and personnel costs.
- Gathered requirements and proposed system designs to two major global brands for international projects.
- Determined business and functional needs for a global digital asset management system.
- Participated in both domestic and international travel to meet with users and vendors.
- Produced a roadmap of suggested system and process changes.
- Led strategy and development efforts for B2B and B2C eCommerce platforms.
- Managed relations with vendors and payment processors.
- Established usability and functionality standards for the products.
- Created product demos and user materials.
- Analyzed operational processes related to new products.
Business Analyst (Product Management Team)
- Led analysis and design efforts for internal marketing and customer service products.
- Planned data migration for an acquired company.
- Designed usability test protocols and performed tests with target users.
- Developed procedural and process standards for the IT department.
- Collaborated with UX design staff for rapid prototyping.
Mid-market eCommerce Platformhttps://www.digitalcommerce360.com/2008/06/03/lagarde-launches-phoenix-ecommerce-platform-to-meet-the-needs-of/
Oversaw the launch of the new platform, including its feature at the Internet Retailer conference.
Social Monitoring Web Apphttps://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/intouch-solutions-launches-socialqueue-a-real-time-social-monitoring-tool-for-pharma-269183931.html
Led strategy, development, IP protection, and contract negotiations for a regulatory-compliant monitoring app.
Driver License Issuance System
Led UX strategy and served as product owner for a state government's driver license issuance and sanctioning system.
Auditing Management System
Led product strategy, development, and market planning for a multi-industry system based on the ISO 19011 standard.
Bachelor of General Studies Degree in Literature, Language, and Writing; Computer Science
University of Kansas - Lawrence, KS
IIBA Certificate in Product Ownership Analysis (CPOA)
International Institute of Business Analysis
Pragmatic Certified Product Manager
Johnson County Community College