Verified Expert in Product Management
Jeremy has over 12 years of experience in product management at successful startups such as Box and Tradeshift. He managed numerous product initiatives for companies that crossed $1 billion valuations, both full-time and as a consultant. He built and grew product and platform organizations while training colleagues to become PMs. Jeremy is also a lead instructor at Product School and author of their updated curriculum.
Lead Product Management Instructor
- Taught over 15 courses to over 180 students. Multiple corporate training workshops, talks, and Q&A sessions were provided as well.
- Gave strategic presentations, trained, and developed strategic plans for startups and enterprises, including developer relations, API design and launches, marketplace management, and partner relations.
- Worked with over 20 startups on API designs, design and implementation of API libraries, and design and.
- Implemented new mobile applications including an IBM Watson integration.
- Managed over 30 engineers on over 10 projects simultaneously.
- Designed Pinn’s web APIs and corresponding Android and iOS SDKs. Established near and long-term roadmaps, bringing Pinn’s product to market and adoption by Pinn’s first customers.
- Guided engineering’s transition into Agile, arranging a schedule with backlog grooming, planning, and retrospectives. Achieved a team-agreed system for roadmaps, product designs, quality assurance, and launch checklists.
- Designed full specifications for the V1 API, libraries, bot platform, developer portal, and the 2016 platform.
- implementation plan. Led custom implementation plans for multi-million dollar enterprise deals and partner integrations.
- Led the implementation of APIs, mobile SDKs, and developer portal. Managed implementation of custom tools for primary customer onboarding projects.
- Introduced application partners to implement embedded integrations into the Pypestream interface, and bot integrations with Pypestream’s chat experience.
Head of Platform Applications
- Redesigned, rebuilt and relaunched Tradeshift's developer program, with a new apps framework, new documentation, and new set of developer tools.
- Worked with over 120 partners to integrate with the new platform.
- Drove projects with engineering, design, and business teams in Denmark, China, and Japan on a daily basis.
Head of Platform Product
- Expanded Edmodo's directory of applications from less than 50 to over 500 apps.
- Established Edmodo's developer outreach team.
- Enhanced APIs to enable deeper integrations and improved security.
- Managed development of administrative tools to enable funding and application purchases at school and district levels, as part of a Sales effort to monetize the company.
- Planned and implemented over 20 new API methods, API libraries, the developer site, and documentation.
- Planned and launched integrations for key partnerships, including Google Apps, LinkedIn, Salesforce, and Intuit.
- Founded Box's original Developer Relations team and Developer Outreach initiatives, to create a community of over 15,000 partner developers.
Google Apps (G Suite and Box)http://googlecode.blogspot.com/2010/05/connecting-to-google-apps-inside-and.html
Managed the design and implementation of a Top 3 integration for the Google Apps Marketplace with Box.
The integration became a top 3 in the Google Apps (now G Suite) marketplace and the number one source of new paying customers for Box.
Founder of Box's developer platform, central to the company's growth and monetization.
I also initiated Box's Sales Engineering program.
Product School - Core Curriculumhttps://www.productschool.com
Authored the latest core curriculum for Product School's primary bootcamp course
Master's Degree in Business Administration
Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign - Urbana-Champaign, IL