Lead Product Management Instructor2016 - PRESENTProduct School
- Taught over 15 courses to over 180 students. Multiple corporate training workshops, talks, and Q&A sessions were provided as well.
Founder2015 - PRESENTAPI Strategist
- Gave strategic presentations, trained, and developed strategic plans for startups and enterprises, including developer relations, API design and launches, marketplace management, and partner relations.
- Worked with over 20 startups on API designs, design and implementation of API libraries, and design and.
- Implemented new mobile applications including an IBM Watson integration.
- Managed over 30 engineers on over 10 projects simultaneously.
VP Product2018 - 2019Pinn.ai
- Designed Pinn’s web APIs and corresponding Android and iOS SDKs. Established near and long-term roadmaps, bringing Pinn’s product to market and adoption by Pinn’s first customers.
- Guided engineering’s transition into Agile, arranging a schedule with backlog grooming, planning, and retrospectives. Achieved a team-agreed system for roadmaps, product designs, quality assurance, and launch checklists.
VP Platform2016 - 2016Pypestream
- Designed full specifications for the V1 API, libraries, bot platform, developer portal, and the 2016 platform.
- implementation plan. Led custom implementation plans for multi-million dollar enterprise deals and partner integrations.
- Led the implementation of APIs, mobile SDKs, and developer portal. Managed implementation of custom tools for primary customer onboarding projects.
- Introduced application partners to implement embedded integrations into the Pypestream interface, and bot integrations with Pypestream’s chat experience.
Head of Platform Applications2013 - 2015Tradeshift
- Redesigned, rebuilt and relaunched Tradeshift's developer program, with a new apps framework, new documentation, and new set of developer tools.
- Worked with over 120 partners to integrate with the new platform.
- Drove projects with engineering, design, and business teams in Denmark, China, and Japan on a daily basis.
Head of Platform Product2012 - 2013Edmodo
- Expanded Edmodo's directory of applications from less than 50 to over 500 apps.
- Established Edmodo's developer outreach team.
- Enhanced APIs to enable deeper integrations and improved security.
- Managed development of administrative tools to enable funding and application purchases at school and district levels, as part of a Sales effort to monetize the company.
Platform Manager2008 - 2012Box
- Planned and implemented over 20 new API methods, API libraries, the developer site, and documentation.
- Planned and launched integrations for key partnerships, including Google Apps, LinkedIn, Salesforce, and Intuit.
- Founded Box's original Developer Relations team and Developer Outreach initiatives, to create a community of over 15,000 partner developers.