Keely has 15+ years of product and business strategy experience with a diverse range of roles from digital marketing to eCommerce and product strategy. With experience working in startup environments, small businesses, and Fortune 500 public corporations, she enjoys tackling problems and ensuring both customer and business needs are optimized for the greatest business value. Keely drives for quantifiable results and works with a sense of urgency.
ExpertiseBusiness StrategyConversion Rate Optimization (CRO)Customer JourneysDigital StrategyOpportunity AssessmentsProduct ResearchProduct StrategyResearch
Director, Transformation Program Management
- Led integration of a small software company that was acquired to enable customer data management and direct marketing campaigns on behalf of Financial Institutes.
- Prioritized and managed critical milestones for the cross-functional team.
- Managed stakeholder engagement.
- Facilitated leadership engagement and communications.
- Led daily stand up with the development and cross-functional team to drive toward value delivery.
Senior Product Manager
The Home Depot
- Researched users and developed journey maps to inform product strategy approach and strategic recommendations.
- Developed software development roadmaps and wrote user stories to prioritize in a backlog.
- Managed stakeholder priorities.
- Assessed industry best practices.
- Facilitated strategic planning sessions.
- Created a business plan and investor pitch for the new hardware product concept.
- Conducted product-market fit by interviewing potential users to understand their needs and how the product concept could meet their needs.
- Created product development roadmap.
- Analyzed market opportunities in several vertical markets to determine where to focus the initial product launch.
- Managed relationships with several strategic advisors.
Director, Product Strategy
- Developed a product positioning map to drive product rationalization for the enterprise product portfolio.
- Piloted a new consumer solution for car buying, managed sales, development, marketing, operations and P&L for the pilot.
- Developed digital strategy for wholesale automotive solution.
- Facilitated enterprise product council to coordinate product roadmaps and prioritization across 7 companies.
- Employed the lean experimentation approach, rapidly validating new product concept with consumer and clients, resulting in speedier go/no-go decision for concept and reduction in cost.
Director, Product Management
- Managed B2C eCommerce platform and responsible for annual revenue growth.
- Redesigned eCommerce funnel to optimize conversion rates, sales, and customer satisfaction.
- Saw annual revenue growth based on conversion optimization, pricing strategies, and marketing.
- Introduced first 3rd party web analytics tool, Adobe Insights.
- Participated as the first product team to utilize usability testing in order to validate ideas prior to building solutions.
Delivered 140% revenue increase by optimizing conversion rates, customer experience, and pricing strategy.
Completed an opportunity assessment, identified short and long term goals based on capabilities, and developed a roadmap.
I researched the needs of the customers and assessed the current state of wholesale vehicle digital solutions. Utilizing a market sizing framework, I forecasted where the digital wholesale growth would occur in the market. Then, I assessed current capabilities of the organization, identified where they needed to go, and proposed a combination of digital tool product rationalization and new product development needed to meet customer needs and industry trends.
Took an idea that would appeal to a new customer segment, created a business case, and tested the solution with a prototype.
Acquisition and Integration
Led program planning and execution for the integration of an acquired software company into a larger, established enterprise.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Advertising and Journalism
University of Georgia - Athens, GA