Blockchain and Token Engineering Consultant2021 - PRESENTprofession.hu - Contractor
- Worked with the executive leadership on a potential job market-related decentralized spin-off organization.
- Simulated several token economy models and scenarios with cadCAD to assess the non-linear dynamics of a potential decentralized job network.
- Designed and evaluated various NFT issuance models incorporated into the aforementioned decentralized token economy.
- Provided financial models for various fundraising scenarios for the project, for example, ICO.
- Designed and evaluated in programmatic simulations various fungible crypto token issuance models and semi-autonomous monetary policy contracts.
Growth Product Manager2020 - PRESENTReward Gateway
- Grew the revenue by 30x in net ARR and the number of paid clients by 15x in two years with strategic growth focused on product management.
- Increased the average client size by more than 130% in two years by prioritizing specific activation-related growth product features.
- Explored and evaluated the opportunity to expand the business into the blockchain space and communicated it to the executive leadership.
- Launched over 20 large product features and improvements in two years.
Co-founder and CEO2018 - PRESENTTrekhunt
- Conceptualized, designed, and built the MVP of Trekhunt, an online travel marketplace for outdoor activities and adventures.
- Led the team of 12 people to build the platform and scale it from zero to 220,000 organic visitors.
- Introduced Agile product development processes and trained a team of engineers about how to take ownership of product development initiatives.
- Trained, managed, and mentored 11 people with various backgrounds, including engineering, finance, sales, and design.
- Doubled booking conversion rates by introducing new product features that channeled visitors to the right points in the funnel.
- Prototyped, user-tested, designed, and A/B tested 80% of the features of Trekhunt.
- Did over 200 hours of user interviews to understand key user needs related to outdoor adventures. Built a process of collecting these insights and turning them into valuable features.
- Designed and built marketing automation tools for Google Ads and Facebook Ads that sped up new digital campaign deployments from zero by 80%.
- Designed, built, and launched the Trekhunt Magazine by writing the first blog posts. Created a process of working with external content writers to organically scale the blog up to 220,000 visitors per month within three years.
Co-founder and Managing Director2018 - 2019Motomoshi
- Designed the Android application from scratch and led a product team of three to develop and launch it in five European markets.
- Redesigned and led the development of the web platform of Motomoshi, which resulted in a 250% growth within a year of monthly active users.
- Introduced the premium version of Motomoshi on Android and led the product to a 4.6+ rating on the Play Store.
Senior Product Manager2016 - 2017Skyscanner
- Established product management processes in the big data tribe that was responsible for the big data platform of Skyscanner.
- Trained and mentored a product manager with a financial background in the big data tribe.
- Led the product development of the big data platform, which enabled data analysts and data scientists to both analyze and build data products on top of the platform, enriching the core product of Skyscanner.
Product Lead and Senior Product Manager2015 - 2016Skyscanner Japan
- Led the product and product organization of a newly founded joint venture of Skyscanner and Yahoo! Japan.
- Built a product team from scratch by hiring designers and product managers; established product development processes and kicked off major product initiatives.
- Led the development of a key product initiative that introduced travel discovery features and expanded the funnel to appeal to more users earlier in the travel cycle.
- Built partnerships with key Japanese and Korean businesses such as LINE, JTB, Kosoku, and Yahoo! Japan by negotiating with decision-making executives.
Senior Product Manager2014 - 2015Skyscanner
- Led the rebuild of both the Android and iOS apps of Skyscanner from the ground up within nine months.
- Trained, managed, and mentored a junior product manager who co-led a feature team in the organization.
- Trained, managed, and mentored two product researchers who eventually became senior researchers in Skyscanner.
Senior Product Manager2014 - 2014Distinction
- Established product management practices and culture in the organization by working with co-founders and key people in the team.
- Introduced product research and user testing in the organization, improving the process of developing new products.
- Implemented the Google Design Sprint methodology by establishing a small team that continuously ran sprints and shared their experience and knowledge with the rest of the organization.
Product Manager2012 - 2014Prezi
- Revamped the entire Prezi sharing experience by leading a small cross-functional team of six that doubled the number of presentation shares.
- Led the workgroup team and introduced the shared folder experience inside the product, enabling users to organize their presentations into dynamic folders.
- Refurbished the Prezi for Teams experience inside the product that enabled thousands of small businesses to start using Prezi for business purposes.
Senior Consultant2011 - 2012PwC
- Established cloud computing consulting, a new service type in the risk assurance services (RAS) business unit in the Hungarian office that got traction on the local market.
- Built a small tool to generate Excel-based audit evidence reports for the risk assurance services and speed up documentation of audits by 75%.
- Coordinated with executives and senior management for PwC to enter the pan-European nonprofit organization EuroCloud and led the security working group inside the local organization.
Software Engineer2009 - 2010Robert Bosch
- Reverse-engineered an officially undocumented FPGA programming protocol and built a custom programmer for the internally built testing hardware for electronic parking systems (EPS), which decreased the programming time by 90%.
- Led the project of building a parking system parameter downloader in Java from scratch that sped up the development team's efforts and is still in use after 10 years.
- Worked with German and Hungarian engineering managers and developers to understand their needs for speeding up EPS development, and derived a roadmap and software architectural plan based on these insights.