Co-founder and CEO2018 - PRESENTTrekhunt
- Conceptualized, designed, and built the MVP of Trekhunt, an online travel marketplace for outdoor activities and adventures.
- Led the team of 12 people to build the platform and scale it from zero to 10,000 organic visitors.
- Introduced Agile product development processes and trained a team of engineers about how to take ownership of product development initiatives.
- Trained and mentored 11 people with various backgrounds, including engineering, finance, sales, and design.
- Doubled booking conversion rates by introducing new product features that channeled visitors to the right points in the funnel.
- Prototyped, user-tested, designed, and A/B tested 80% of the features of Trekhunt.
- Did over 200 hours of user interviews of understanding key user needs related to outdoor adventures. Built a process of collecting these insights and eventually turning them into valuable features.
- Designed and built marketing automation tools for Google Ads and Facebook Ads that sped up new digital campaign deployments from zero by 80%.
- Designed, built, and launched the Trekhunt Blog by writing the first blog posts. Created a process of working with external content writers to scale the blog up to 5,000 visitors/month organically within 1 year.
Co-founder and Managing Director2018 - 2019Motomoshi
- Designed the Android application from scratch and led the product team of three to develop and launch it on five European markets.
- Redesigned and led the development of the web platform of Motomoshi that resulted in a 250% growth within a year of monthly active users.
- Introduced the premium version of Motomoshi on Android and led the product to a 4.6+ rating on the Play Store.
Senior Product Manager2016 - 2017Skyscanner
- Established product management processes in the big data tribe, that was responsible for the big data platform of Skyscanner.
- Trained and mentored a product manager with a financial background in the big data tribe.
- Led the product development of the big data platform, which enabled data analysts and data scientists to both analyze and build data products on top of the platform, enriching the core product of Skyscanner.
Senior Product Manager/Product Lead2015 - 2016Skyscanner Japan
- Led the product and product organization of a newly founded joint venture of Skyscanner and Yahoo!Japan.
- Built a product team from scratch by hiring designers and product managers and established product development processes and kicking off major product initiatives.
- Led the development of a key product initiative that introduced travel discovery features and expanded the funnel to appeal for more users earlier in the travel cycle.
- Built partnerships with key Japanese and Korean businesses (e.g. LINE, JTB, Kosoku, Yahoo!Japan) by negotiating with decision maker executives.
Senior Product Manager2014 - 2015Skyscanner
- Led the rebuild of both the Android and iOS apps of Skyscanner from ground-up within nine months.
- Trained and mentored a junior product manager who co-led a feature team in the organization.
- Trained and mentored two product researchers who eventually become senior researchers in Skyscanner.
Senior Product Manager2014 - 2014Distinction
- Established product management practices and culture in the organization working with co-founders and key people in the team.
- Introduced product research and user testing in the organization that improved the process of developing new products.
- Introduced the Google Design Sprint methodology by establishing a small team that continuously run sprints and shared their experience and knowledge with the rest of the organization.
Product Manager2012 - 2014Prezi
- Revamped the entire Prezi sharing experience by leading a small cross-functional team of six, that doubled the number of presentation shares.
- Led the workgroup team and introduced the shared folder experience inside the product that enabled users to organize their presentations into dynamic folders.
- Refurbished the Prezi for Teams experience inside the product that enabled thousands of small businesses to start using Prezi for business purposes.
Senior Consultant2011 - 2012PwC
- Established cloud computing consulting, a new service type in the risk assurance services (RAS) business unit in the Hungarian office that got traction on the local market.
- Built a small tool to generate Excel-based audit evidence reports for the risk assurance services and speed up documentation of audits by 75%.
- Coordinated with executives and senior management for PwC to enter the pan-European non-profit organization EuroCloud and led the security working group inside the local organization.
Software Engineer2009 - 2010Robert Bosch
- Reverse-engineered an officially undocumented FPGA programming protocol and built a custom programmer for the internally built testing hardware for electronic parking systems (EPS), which decreased the programming time by 90%.
- Led the project of building a parking system parameter downloader in Java from scratch that sped up the development team's efforts and still in use after 10 years.
- Worked with German and Hungarian engineering managers and developers to understand their needs of speeding up EPS development, derived a roadmap and software architectural plan based on these insights.