Owner2016 - PRESENTAnomadic.com (Agile Software Factory and Lean Development Consultancy)
- Managed a consultancy for Agile product development; consulting with companies among the top ten in hosting and cloud storage in Europe.
- Helped companies create successful Agile teams coaching and establishing clear delegation processes.
- Assisted startups in creating products using a design-thinking process.
- Aided luxury and fashion companies in entering new online markets.
- Consulted for industries in different fields—from entertainment to fashion—with a focus on innovation and opening new channels for online sales.
- Managed outsourced workforce for telcos and hosting providers using Agile methodologies.
- Acted as a business consultant during acquisitions and team replacements.
- Served as a consultant for C-level managers and entrepreneurs to plan and execute Lean/Agile team transitions.
- Managed a team of over 60 people between designers, marketers, software developers, product owners, and QA.
Owner2016 - PRESENTWeTechnology (Software House and Mobile Application Software Factory)
- Managed the design and implementation of carrier-grade solutions for telcos and bank institutions.
- Led the five development teams with 45 people in five different countries to create outstanding products.
- Managed a UX team and developers to create mobile applications for SaaS Companies (IT, CZ, UK, USA).
- Collaborated with startups to improve their quality assurance process.
- Helped companies to transform from Waterfall to Agile methodologies.
Senior Product Manager2016 - 2017KEYSOLUTIONS
- Applied Design Thinking methodology during the discovery phase of their new solution.
- Defined the MVP and roadmap implementation for the solution.
- Led a team of 50 developers, five QA, three product owners, five marketing specialists, two designers (all remote, in three different countries) to deliver the product.
- Improved the process and managed the transition to a fully Agile methodology.
Senior Technical Project Manager2016 - 2017MediaHeroes
- Organized and staffed remote teams.
- Managed and was in charge of the architectural design and implementation of the product.
- Planned and implemented the software lifecycle process in the company.
- Managed the transition from in-house to remote teams.
- Implemented Agile methodologies as Scrum Master.
- Trained junior project managers.
Chief Product Owner2011 - 2016Cloud.it
- Defined the product discovery and design for Cloud.it's solution; from the initial prototype until the architecture definition and delivery process.
- Oversaw and coordinated the UX team for the definition of all the products involved.
- Created the quality assurance process and DevOps to reach a daily delivery in production.
- Defined the product as a product owner chief (seven product owners) and managed the product program and portfolio.
- Oversaw the negotiation and vendor selection.
CTO2005 - 2016Aruba
- Organized the development process accordingly to Agile methodologies for all of the departments (involving more than 300 people) in four countries.
- Applied Lean and Kanban methodologies on production and quality.
- Created a continuous delivery system that is still used by the company.
- Created and organized the IT support according to ITIL standards.
- Managed the entire outsourcing process including the vendor selection, qualification, and negotiation.
- Managed the staffing processes (including sourcing, recruiting, and hiring) and the interview procedures.
- Implemented test and quality assurance procedures to achieve daily production deliveries.